“Excellent food, service and atmosphere in Larimer Square”
Review of Bistro Vendome

Bistro Vendome
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Vendome is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A friend from Denver made a reservation for us at Bistro Vendome...and I am glad she did. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. My wife and I both had the duck confit and loved it (especially the mashed potatoes included with the dish). Our friend had the scallops and said they were wonderful. The service was excellent. The waiter quickly realized that we wanted lots of time to catch up (as old friends) before giving our entree orders. We appreciated that he gave us this time w/o bothering us, but was quick to appear when we did want to order our food. Although the relatively high prices are to be expected, I would still consider the food and experience a very good value.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Best French Toast I have EVER had in my life. Extremely friendly waitstaff. LOVED IT and would absolutely go back the next time I am in Denver

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were looking for a place for dinner in the Larimer Square area in downtown Denver and a local recommended Bistro Vendome. There were 8 in our group and everyone liked the meal. Several people had the steak frites, others had mussels, the duck leg, and the roast chicken.

Great selection of appetizers and wine. The deserts were just ok but I'd still recommend it.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had no idea this gem was tucked in from the main street. But I’m so glad I found it!
The weather was fantastic so sitting outside was priority, the outdoor seating area is very quaint, with flowers and foliage. But the mussels were awesome! The wine was great and the service very good. This is now a favorite.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is owned by the people from my favorite place Rioja across the street. It is totally different and in a unique spot the bartenders were great and I had a very enjoyable meal and evening and will be back soon.