“Great place for kids and adults”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #31 of 3,041 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great place for kids and adults”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The menu had a wide variety of well priced options. I enjoyed a tasty bison burger, my husband's salmon was excellent and our toddler enjoyed a grilled cheese toasted to perfection. The atmosphere was lively and not too loud. We had excellent service throughout our meal and our daughter was kept entertained with a pack of Bendaroos which are flexible sticks.

Visited January 2014

Utah
“Great Spot for a Burger”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Service was good, food was fantastic.

Location was awesome and easy to get to from our hotel. Close to shopping and other activities.

Cons- Parking is slim.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great Burgers!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to this restaurant several times and the reason I keep going back is because of their Bison burgers! They have the most succulent burgers I have ever had in my life and I love guacamole so their green and hot burgers are to die for. Definitely a must have when visiting Denver

Visited November 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Get the salmon”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The cedar planked salmon entree was outstanding. Of course the bison burgers are excellent too. I like them better than beef hamburgers.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great first Bison burger, great service too!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I came to Denver for a seminar, I've visited many times over the years, But Ted's was a first for me. Scott our server took great care of us. I have never had bison before and wasn't sure I wanted to try it, but Scott encouraged us to try and it was very good. Mine was topped with blue cheese and grilled onions, it was a wonderful combination of flavors and to top that off I had a side of sweet potatoe fries. Great service, fun location and very good food. I will visit again.

• Visited October 2013