“Dinner with colleagues”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great dinner tonight with some brother officers. We all had different buffalo burgers -- all excellent. Diet Coke (or Coke as well) comes in the small glass bottles and a glass of ice -- really nice touch. Only negative would be that the burgers, while big, are pricey.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I have stopped at this location a few times. I had my first bison meal here, it was very good. The chili is good too, not spicy. My wife loves their Rose Marie chicken. So I had to try it too, I have to agree it is very tasty and the meat falls off the bone. There sides are very good as well. Last weekend it was in the 70's in Denver so we could relax and have a very nice meal at Montana Grill outside. The proprietor Joe is keeping the level of service up to standards since is has taken over. We like the cool heavy duty paper straws. Waitress Steph is on the mark with great service. Tony is new, is friendly & good too.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The fresh pickles served to every table are a great treat. We like to order the bison because that's why you visit Ted's

1  Thank THDH
Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are in the mood for a great steak, try the Buffalo at Ted's. The best ever! My boyfriend and I visited for our Anniversary. The atmosphere was romantic, nice music was playing, staff very friendly and food exceptional! I highly recommend Ted's for all your dining pleasures.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We started out with the homemade chips and sour cream and onion dip. It was really good. My husband liked it more than me... But I cant complain.

We split the bison pot roast and it was delicious! They divided it on two plates. Came with mashed potatoes and asparagas. The sides were good, what stood out was the roast. Super tender and came with a gravy that was similar to BBQ, but not quite.

One weird thing.. They have paper straws.. Think b/c it is more eco-friendly. Not a fan! Just felt awkward. No biggie, but that stood out to me :)

1  Thank Lori L