“Good sushi in Cherry Creek”
Review of Hapa Sushi

Hapa Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Hapa Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #184 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 2nd & Detroit
Description: The name Hapa is derived from the Hawaiian term that describes a harmonious blend of Asian and American cultures. Like our name, our food reflects this dynamic combination. The menu is based on traditional Japanese cooking fundamentals which are then amplified, muted, or mixed with influences from many different styles of cooking until they are something completely new: they're Hapa. We have stretched the boundaries of creativity to develop dishes that defy all the rules while holding true to our roots. We hope you will find our menu innovative, uninhibited, and distinctly fun! Incomplete parties will not be sat until complete.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Service is fast and food is always fresh. If you are looking for a relaxing lunch or a fast business meal, this is a nice place to go

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to two Hapa Sushi locations including this one. Since I am from NYC and am used to excellent sushi I was skeptical if any sushi restaurant in Denver. After having tried several sushi places in Denver I have to admit that Hapa is an excellent choice for a casual meal. There are certainly higher end sushi places (Sushi Den or Sushi Sasa) but Hapa holds its own. I usually order the Omakase (chef's choice) menu and provide basic guidance (I eat everything, I like it spicy, and no California roles). It has never disappointed me or my guests.

1  Thank Mr_Barrios
Reviewed May 3, 2013

A wonderful atmosphere, delicious sushi, and tasty drinks. Some of the best sushi I've had in Colorado with a very trendy and modern atmosphere.
I would suggest going during happy hour between 3-6 for half price sushi and drinks since it can definitely get expensive.

1  Thank JenaiV
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had the sushi and it was really good. The service was outstanding. The atmosphere was high energy. Great decor. Fun. Will definitely go back again. Good choice if eating alone at the sushi bar.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have had very high quality sushi at Hapa Sushi. Very delicious selections! Traditional and non-traditional combinations offered.