“"BAD EXPERIENCE"”

Ranked #629 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Neighborhood: Highland
Description: Mead St. Station is a local restaurant in the Highlands neighborhood that has been institution for 20 years. We pride ourselves in our hand-crafted pub food and use local and organic products whenever possible. We offer a variety of salads, burgers, ribs and a killer mac n' cheese menu. We have 12 local beers on draft with 2 rotating handles. Come sit back and enjoy a cold one with the Mead St. Family!
Reviewed October 26, 2009

I had visted this restaurant about a week ago and I was so impressed mentioned to my friends. We decided to go on 10-24-09 around mid afternoon. The place was busy and after 10-15 minutes of waiting to be acknowledged I had said to my friends. 'If no one comes to our table to help us we are leaving". We were very Lucky to have had a"GREAT WAITER serve us.Actually it was his first day on the job. It was not that we had bad customer service it was the looks that we received the whole time we were there from the waitress staff only till the time we left the place, I wil never go there again and by word of mouth i will tell everyone this is how they treat people of color.Maybe the waitress staff need a bit of Diversity Training.

1  Thank variousWestminster

Reviewed February 16, 2009

Best bar food in Denver - bar none (no pun intended). Never had a bad meal there - fish n chips are awesome, but you gotta try the ribs and the Jack Daniels pulled-pork. The blackened tuna sandwich is also amazing. Plus, the beer is cold. What more could you want?

Reviewed February 15, 2009

Next door to my office. Consistent pub food. Great neighborhood atmosphere

Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed November 21, 2008

I think the service leaves something to be desired, but the food is great.

Pasadena