“Favorite Mexican in Denver”
Review of La Pasadita Inn

La Pasadita Inn
Ranked #741 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Five Points
Denver, Colorado
“Favorite Mexican in Denver”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This family owned and operated Uptown gem is not to be missed. La Pasadita is a tiny triangular building that sits in the middle of an intersection and serves amazingly tasty, fresh Mexican food. The Chile rellenos both crispy and soft are the best I've ever had. The shredded beef is amazingly tasty and available in a chimichanga, in tacos, or in burrito. The green chile smothers almost everything, is delicious and has the perfect level of spice. Their Enchilada sauce is incredible so make sure to get some chicken enchiladas when you visit. Wash everything down with delicious (and cheap) margaritas or some Mexican beers. Although the patio is right by one of the busier streets in Denver, sitting there is fun and entertaining on a sunny afternoon. I've been going here for years but went again the other day because I just couldn't stay away.

• Visited May 2012

Littleton, CO
“Egg batter rellenos”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Egg batter rellenos here are superb; there is something about egg, chilis, and cheese combined that hits the high flavor notes. And the green chili, somewhat hot, is excellent. I don't like all the menu items, but am hooked on these two. Beef fajitas are good. Prices are low. Seating can be tight at peak times.

• Visited April 2012
“Best tex mex in town”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great mexican food at very reasonable prices, and the combinations are reasonably sized so you don't have to do the pig dance.

• Visited September 2011
Brighton, CO
“Nice and affordable home cooking!”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

This is a small, family operated local restaurant. I've been a loyal client since 1997 and that says a lot. Their prices are incredible low compared to other Mexican restaurants in the Denver area. The first time I visited them I only had a credit card on me. At the time they only took cash or checks -now they accept credit cards. Jose, the owner, told me, don't worry, bring it to me tomorrow. I have yet to find another restaurant who would allow me to bring payment the next day. My favorite dish is the chicken Sopapilla. Most people know sopapillas as a dessert...at La Pasadita you can get both. I have had their chicken fajitas and they are awsome -you can choose corn or flower tortillas. Everyone I have recommended this restaurant has loved it. When my family came to town for my wedding back in 2002, I made reservations at La Pasadita and they loved it. It is very close to downtown...I think less than 1.5 miles. It's a small restaurant and sometimes is hard to get a table/booth. Check it out!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very inexpensive...but good!”
Reviewed March 8, 2008

Very inexpensive...but good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to La Pasadita Inn? Share your experiences!