“Best tex mex in town”

Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Five Points
“Best tex mex in town”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great mexican food at very reasonable prices, and the combinations are reasonably sized so you don't have to do the pig dance.

• Visited September 2011

Brighton, CO
“Nice and affordable home cooking!”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

This is a small, family operated local restaurant. I've been a loyal client since 1997 and that says a lot. Their prices are incredible low compared to other Mexican restaurants in the Denver area. The first time I visited them I only had a credit card on me. At the time they only took cash or checks -now they accept credit cards. Jose, the owner, told me, don't worry, bring it to me tomorrow. I have yet to find another restaurant who would allow me to bring payment the next day. My favorite dish is the chicken Sopapilla. Most people know sopapillas as a dessert...at La Pasadita you can get both. I have had their chicken fajitas and they are awsome -you can choose corn or flower tortillas. Everyone I have recommended this restaurant has loved it. When my family came to town for my wedding back in 2002, I made reservations at La Pasadita and they loved it. It is very close to downtown...I think less than 1.5 miles. It's a small restaurant and sometimes is hard to get a table/booth. Check it out!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very inexpensive...but good!”
Reviewed March 8, 2008

Very inexpensive...but good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to La Pasadita Inn? Share your experiences!