“Good but NOT a must..... On the expensive side....”
Review of The Palm Denver

The Palm Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #435 of 3,103 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 16th
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I agree with some of the other posts that this place is good. But it's far from a "must visit" place like some people have posted. The only reason we went there was because we were staying at the Westin Hotel and it was right downstairs so very convenient.

Don't get me wrong. The food was good. We had some salads, my wife had the Salmon and I had a Filet Mignon and it was good but it's on the expensive side for the type of food that it is.

It's worth a visit but far from "must visit".

2  Thank saintba

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We chose to try The Palm during Denver restaurant week. Of course it was very busy and the noise level was deafening. I felt as though we were being pressured into hurrying everything along by the waitress. We chose the Caesar salad and we all (party of four) felt that it was tasteless. The soup of the day was cream of tomato, too boring for any of us to choose. The filet medallions had a good taste, but were a bit tough. The side was mashed potatoes which were fine, but a bit too salty. I did not like the bread which apparently contained jalapenos. The best of the meal was the desert. I especially enjoyed the chocolate torte. I would not choose to go to this restaurant again for a meal, but I would come back for the desert.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

You get what you pay for...it is pricey, but it was a special nite for us. The service cannot be better. The server was happy to have the chef make a special dietary request for me and I did not feel that it was a bother at all. Thank you.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Was accompanying my husband on a business dinner here .... it is a very pricey and fancy sort of place. Good for a special meal. I probably wouldn't pay to go there on my own accord, but it was an excellent experience!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very good food and the service is great. Located in the Westin Hotel in downtown Denver, this place does not feel like a hotel resturant. It has quality food, good service, a bit on the more expensive side, but worth it. Lunch time is reasonable and fairly quick to get through.