“Heavenly!”
Review of The Palm Denver

The Palm Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #325 of 3,256 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 16th
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My friend and I went for the September dinner special. Since it was a Sunday night, we also took advantage of the half off a bottle of wine deal too (tipped on the non deal amount of course!). I started with cream of asparagus soup. I love salt. I mean I really love salt. I'll take salt over chocolate any day. But I actually sent the soup back for being too salty! A first for me. The waiter brought me a lovely salad instead. Both of out filets wee cooked perfectly, mine medium and my friend's rare. For dessert we both had creme brûlée. It's served in a wide, flat dish so there lots of crunch brûlée topping. Our waiter was attentive without being intrusive, and made excellent suggestions when asked.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Typical Palm - just plain excellent. Wait staff were very professional. I had the lobster w/ green beans - delicious. Clients had steak & sea bass, both raved about the meal. a must if in Denver

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Started with a 3lb lobster appetizer. Added crab cakes. Followed that up with chopped salad. So far so good. Then we kind of shared bison, beef filets and killer sea bass. So we were happily all over the menu. Finished up with seasonal berries. Service was impeccable, cost was high, we were all happy. Be back? Oh yes.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

the food was good but for how much it cost i expected WAY more. I got a 'kobe' steak, and i highly doubt that it was kobe, if it was it was the worst kobe ive ever eaten. Service is great, but for how much this place charges it better be good.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Had a wonderful late lunch recently. Even though they did not have a Salmon Caesar Salad on the menu, the waiter was kind enough to have one prepared for me. The salad was excellent and the salmon prepared perfectly, not over-done.

Been to The Palm Denver? Share your experiences!