“Great lunch and excellent service”
Review of The Palm Denver

The Palm Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #359 of 3,123 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 16th
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Had a wonderful late lunch recently. Even though they did not have a Salmon Caesar Salad on the menu, the waiter was kind enough to have one prepared for me. The salad was excellent and the salmon prepared perfectly, not over-done.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

overpriced for quallity delivered. not much innovation. seems to be resting on laurels, but also has to cater to conventioneers who prefer the standards-eg steaks and overcooked veg. they could have a few dishes on the menu that are more innovative. also the noise level makes it very hard to have a relaxed conversation. service good.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I'm a big fan of The Palm, with expectations set high by frequent visits at the Dupont Circle Palm, D.C. I had lunch in the Denver Palm and I guess I was a bit surprised to see an up-scale franchise go Taco Bell on the dress code and veering to Applebees on the food. Even The Palm Dallas out-classed, out-preformed Denver. Dallas out-does Denver: who would have thunk? The "Business Lunch" didn't quite hit the Palm standard in quality and their service was slow (and inattentive) for lunch where there should be some emphasis on getting me back to work in a reasonable amount of time. They got the wine perfect, but that's about it. I have high expectations of The Palm, and Palms in San Diego, Dallas and especially Dupont Circle are stellar in all respects.

The Palm Denver could just very well be the slacker of Palms. But hey: some one has to pull up the rear!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I like The Palm. The food is very good, and the service is consistently excellent. The Palm is quite large, and I have never had a problem getting a table-even without a reservation.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Even if the food was less than perfect the staff was more than heavenly. My waiter was so great I hate that I cant remember his name, but he was assisted by Ali who was equally awesome. From the time I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile. I was to join the wine tasting being hosted on the patio. I was flying solo so the mingling would have been perfect, but the chill in the air kept me inside. The staff was more than accommodating and allowed me to sit inside and still participate in the wine tasting. The food presentation and taste was certainly what I expected from a restaurant of this caliber. However, I was totally knocked out of my socks by the creme brulee. The ambiance was delightfully diverse with business professionals, couples, and friends enjoying the their dinner and drinks. It's certainly a place for the hip, chic, and traditional. I highly recommend The Palm, it is truly a dinning experience you don't want to miss.

Been to The Palm Denver? Share your experiences!