“Server & Peach Bellinis were great!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 70 Dessert in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food definitely wasn't what i remember it to be, but, it's a chain, i would have preferred to go to a non chain restaurant there on 16th, so many wonderful places!
BUT! Our Server was wonderful! she was an absolute darling, and made the experience more exciting!
and the Factory Peach Bellini, was SO AMAZING! I want more!

(to any staff who made read this, i forget her name, but she was just getting married, this month?! she was great!)

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had never dined at a Cheesecake Factory before but always heard good things about it. I usually don't like chain restaurants, but it was within walking distance so we ate dinner there one night. I cannot understand what people like about this place. The service was slow, even though it wasn't busy. My spaghetti carbonara was some pasta with an overpowering amount of garlic. My hubby, who eats anything, couldn't even stomach it. Even the cheesecake was sub par! Wow! I would never eat at one of these again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went to dinner with some friends because all the girls wanted pasta since it was the night before a soccer game. The restaurant itself was nice, and BIG. Our waitress seemed pleasant and attentive, but when I realized a that my glass (beer) had a good sized crack down the side and I asked for a new one, she took mine and apparently had it dumped from the cracked glass into the new one. Granted I had drank about half the beer before seeing the crack, but it's not like they serve frosted glasses, so when she returned with the beer, it was warm- more so than when she took it away. I didn't have more than a sip of the recycled beverage.
I ordered their tuna tartar and the waitress had informed us that the portion is small. Small is an understatement- there was maybe a teaspoon of tuna with a small amount of ginger. It was ok but definitely not worth the cost of around $8. For dinner I asked for the Morrocan Chicken- adding salt and pepper did very little to help with the flavor which was just way to bland. The couscous was cooked well and had a fair amount of garlic, so I guess this was supposed to compensate for the chicken's lack of spice. I love garlic, but this time it repeated on me all night.
I don't think I will ever view Cheescake Factory the same way again and I really doubt I would come back to this one.

1  Thank SoccerTournaments
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a party of six for my birthday and with no alcohol ordered we spent almost $250... Do you think this chain could supply just one birthday desert for this amount of money spent for dinner? No! LOL

The "rules" are that if you all do order a desert and pay for it, the birthday boy/girl will receive one very very small cup of ice cream with chocolate sauce and some whipped cream---THAT IS ALL! AVOID this chain for any birthday celebrations!!!

My Hibachi Steak was ordered medium well (as I like my restaurant meat cooked) and instructed to grill it slow so as not to totally blacken the outside. Steak arrived totally char-blackened on the outside so I had to cut that portion off in order to eat it. My "birthday" desert that I ordered and was paid for was the low-cal cheesecake with strawberries. The cheesecake was good, the "strawberry", as in one(1) strawberry cut up into very thin slices, came on the side in a tiny little glass cup---ONE strawberry!!! The "free" ultra-small birthday sundae was a JOKE! LOL

The verdict? Lovely location, great atmosphere but terrible hibachi steak and NOT a good place to spend your hard earned money for a birthday celebration for anyone! Find a restaurant that appreciates the money you spend there and will at least give the birthday recipient a free desert!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory down in the Denver Mall before we went back home to Pennsylvania. Food was so good, but the cheesecake was Excellent.