“Quirky, fun, relaxed.....attentive staff”

Cuba Cuba cafe & bar
Ranked #172 of 3,137 Restaurants in Denver
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Arrived with a large group that exceeded the amount mentioned in our reservation. Staff was gracious and accomodating. Server did a great job, very attentive, very willing to explain the menu to everyone. Ordered yummy Mojitos and Margaritas by the pitcher, good value. Every member of our party of 12 enjoyed their entrees.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The interior was cold. My table was dirty. The mojito tasted like lime water. The sandwich was overloaded with ingredients not listed on the menu. The bill was expensive. I did not enjoy my experience at CubaCuba, although I hoped to.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is wonderful, but nothing you would ever expect to find in Denver. Nobody visits Denver and says hey lets check out the tropical island themed Cuban restaurant. BUT if that's what you're looking for, than look no more - you found it!

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon Cuba Cuba thanks to online reviews and couldn't have been happier!
The restaurant is in a converted house with a large patio in the back. It's a quirky, trendy location...we loved it!
I had a fantastic salad and a side of the yummiest plantains I've ever had! My partner had a flank steak that she raved about. I also had a spicy mojito that was so incredibly good. We wish we'd had time for dessert...pretty sure it's amazing!
We are looking forward to heading back to try it out again...Cuba Cuba made a GREAT first impression!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is fabulous. Their Mojitos are strong and tasty. The atmosphere is relaxed and energized. Kristy, the owner is welcoming and she makes customers feel like they are friends. MI CASA ES SU CASA! is a true statement for what the restaurant projects. On occasion on either Wednesdays or Thursdays we have enjoyed life Cuban music and felt as is we were on a mini vacation while at Cuba Cuba.