“Zengo-always delicious with great service and reasonably priced”
Review of Zengo - CLOSED

Zengo
Cuisines: Asian, Latin, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Between 15th & 20th
Description: Zengo is sophisticated with Pan-Asian styles and flavors. Chef Richard Sandoval, whose accolades include Bon Appétit Restaurateur of the Year and Mexico's Toque d'Oro, artfully spins Pan-Asian ingredients into colorful,beautifully balanced dishes designed for sharing. The beverage menu features innovative, hand-muddled cocktails as well as an extensive selection of wines, sakes and tequilas. The vibrant décor fuses traditional and contemporary tastes, the perfect setting to sample Zengo's acclaimed cuisine.
colorado
“Zengo-always delicious with great service and reasonably priced”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have eaten at Zengo several times and felt compelled to write a review because it is just an excellent restaurant in Denver with fantastic service and a fresh, varied menu and I don't know if it gets all the positive press that it so deserves!
The menu has an asian/latin twist with many small plates, sushi, salads and large entrees. I have tasted almost everything on Zengo's menu and have been pleased with the taste of everything. There is ample enough variety at Zengo to please any palate. The service is outstanding-very attentive but not intrusive. I think the menu is well-priced.
Nice cocktail menu and wine selection. Great for a celebration dinner, a date night or even a meal with the family.

• Visited June 2013

Salisbury, Maryland
“A Gem in Denver!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I ate at Zengo during our last trip to Denver and LOVED it!! Not only was the food incredible, we truly loved the atmosphere. Next time we are in Denver, we definitely want to return.

Visited June 2013
Dayton, Wyoming
“My Go-To in Denver”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to Zengo many times and I keep going back...and not just for the cucumber mojito.
The food is always amazing! This time we started with the Vegetarian Roll and the Tempura Asparagus Tacos. Both were great and were generous portions for two people.
I think they do incredible seafood. I've had the Snapper, the Cod and this time the Salmon. It was perfect ~ cooked medium and was delish with the smoky tomatoes, which were incredible.
I've also had the Hot Stone Waygu (LOVE, LOVE!) and the Give n' Take chicken salad, which is wonderful
Now that I think about it....I love everything about Zengo...start to finish and when I don't know where to take friends for dinner I always pick Zengo. There is something for everyone.
Service is good, patio is nice, the prices are ok (for Lodo) and the food is wonderful.

Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Food was just average”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Atmosphere is nice, location is good, margarita was tasty, but the food was just OK. Went to another restaurant in the same group and thought it was very good. I just didn't think the Asian - Latin fusion worked. A lot of strange items on menu. Nothing wrong with the food. I just didn't think it made much sense. Reasonable prices and portions.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Latin/Asian”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Love, love, love this restaurant! Never had a bad meal here. The Latin Asian fusion is a culinary delight. Salads, Tapas and Sushi! Service is the best in Denver

• Visited January 2013