“Reminded how yummy this place is ”
Review of Cherry Tomato

Cherry Tomato
Ranked #308 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My friend was visiting from out of town and decided to take her here with some family since it's such a great little neighborhood spot. I tried to chicken puttanesca for the 1st time and fell in love. The chicken was very tender and the puttanesca sauce was nice and salty and fresh. It was topped with some amazing fresh pesto.

My friend got the pasta puttanesca and said it was also delicious.

The service was prompt and friendly as always. Tey kept our water glasses filled.

My only complaint is that the restaurant was extremely hot when we arrived around 730 PM and it never cooled down. Would be nice if they would put some fans up or consider air conditioning.

It was another lovely meal and I was reminded that this is one of my favorite local gems.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Every time I return to Denver, I have to check out the Cherry Tomato. Continues to serve excellent Italian, especially the lasagne. Had the spinach ravioli and it was superb. Service was friendly and welcoming. A Park Hill favorite!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I had never been here before but driven by many times so stopped for a spontaneous dinner. The menu covers a nice variety of classic Italian favorites. I had chicken parm and a side of meatballs. The parm was well prepared, not greasy and heavy. The meatballs were just the right texture. The marinara was very good, not heavy or too sweet, and lightly seasoned. The veggies that came with the parm were a bit too oily for me but at least they were fresh. The server was great, so friendly and welcoming. It's nice to have a place like this in this area without having to go downtown.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Oh how I’ve missed this place. Nothing like an authentic family style Italian joint!! Chef Tom is the best. Don’t miss this neighborhood find.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This place is kind of tucked away. Only went here because it was close to our rental. I’m sure glad we did! Food was great, staff was very friendly and helpful and the place was beautifully aged with a real homey feel. Highly recommend!

Been to Cherry Tomato? Share your experiences!