“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've been going here since they opened and it's always delicious. Occationally the service is a tad slow, but it's worth the wait. I really enjoy the mushrooms and garlic dish and also the carbonara. The wine selection is also good.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We live nearby and enjoy walking to this local favorite. Our server was the only thing that wasn't as good as usual this evening. He didn't appear to be interested in serving us at all - even forgot that I wanted a second drink after I flagged him down to ask for one. My tip: get the Pasta Felese - delicious every time.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Have been to Cherry Tomato many times. It is a wonderfully warm and family friendly place. Food is consistent and wait staff takes pride in welcoming back repeat customers. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

People in my neighborhood love this restaurant. I go there maybe once a year and think "Why did I come back here?" The menu never changes, although I really like some of the dishes, and I've had some interesting daily specials. The servers are competent but a little strange. The ambience is great, though. If you're there early enough visit Spinelli's Market next door. Now, there's a five-star spot!

2  Thank Ellen H
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Cherry Tomato is a super neighborhood gem. The menu is limited, showcasing the best dishes. I have tried probably 7 dishes there, and never been disappointed. Larry, our waiter (and owner, I think), is so friendly and had a charming disposition. He sure knows his wines, too. Highly recommend! And, stop by Spinelli's on your way out as well!

1  Thank RockyMountainGrrl

Been to Cherry Tomato? Share your experiences!