“Delicious as usual - disappointed by server”
Review of Cherry Tomato

Cherry Tomato
Ranked #312 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We live nearby and enjoy walking to this local favorite. Our server was the only thing that wasn't as good as usual this evening. He didn't appear to be interested in serving us at all - even forgot that I wanted a second drink after I flagged him down to ask for one. My tip: get the Pasta Felese - delicious every time.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Have been to Cherry Tomato many times. It is a wonderfully warm and family friendly place. Food is consistent and wait staff takes pride in welcoming back repeat customers. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

People in my neighborhood love this restaurant. I go there maybe once a year and think "Why did I come back here?" The menu never changes, although I really like some of the dishes, and I've had some interesting daily specials. The servers are competent but a little strange. The ambience is great, though. If you're there early enough visit Spinelli's Market next door. Now, there's a five-star spot!

2  Thank Ellen H
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Cherry Tomato is a super neighborhood gem. The menu is limited, showcasing the best dishes. I have tried probably 7 dishes there, and never been disappointed. Larry, our waiter (and owner, I think), is so friendly and had a charming disposition. He sure knows his wines, too. Highly recommend! And, stop by Spinelli's on your way out as well!

1  Thank RockyMountainGrrl
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Hard to get in sometimes, but never disappoints. Fun atmosphere and cozy.

1  Thank Todd_Duke

Been to Cherry Tomato? Share your experiences!