“my neighborhood restaurant is boring”
Review of Cherry Tomato

Cherry Tomato
Ranked #306 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2012

People in my neighborhood love this restaurant. I go there maybe once a year and think "Why did I come back here?" The menu never changes, although I really like some of the dishes, and I've had some interesting daily specials. The servers are competent but a little strange. The ambience is great, though. If you're there early enough visit Spinelli's Market next door. Now, there's a five-star spot!

2  Thank Ellen H

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Cherry Tomato is a super neighborhood gem. The menu is limited, showcasing the best dishes. I have tried probably 7 dishes there, and never been disappointed. Larry, our waiter (and owner, I think), is so friendly and had a charming disposition. He sure knows his wines, too. Highly recommend! And, stop by Spinelli's on your way out as well!

1  Thank RockyMountainGrrl
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Hard to get in sometimes, but never disappoints. Fun atmosphere and cozy.

1  Thank Todd_Duke
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Had the veal saltimbucco, which was chewy, salty, and greasy. Pasta was soaking in cheap olive oil. Not at all impresses. Way overpriced for the quality. Will not go back, although some pastas did look good.

2  Thank Denvercowgirl
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We ate at the Cherry Tomatoe while visiting our daughter in Denver. We ate the Pasta Felese and the Chicken Saltimbocco. They were excellent dishes and bursting with flavor. We also had two of the desserts which were divine and generous portions (had to take part of them home for the next day.) I would recommend this restaurant if you like authentic, delicious Italian food! The only negative is the bathroom. They could use some updating and cleaning!

2  Thank Kathy S

Been to Cherry Tomato? Share your experiences!