“Consistently good classic Italian”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,254 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Transit: Accessible to Light Rail and RTD
Description: Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The only bad thing I can say was the portions were too big for us. Neither my wife nor I could finish our entrees because they were so big... And good! This was not a case of quantity over quality... No, the quality was there, but the portions were just big.

Actually, I was somewhat heartbroken to see the calories listed next to some of the entrees... And my beloved veal Parmesan came in at 1750 calories!! Went with the comparatively lighter linguine du mer... Lots if shellfish with linguine. Very, very good.

Patio seating was especially nice I a spring evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We visited Maggiano's for a birthday dinner, and were looking forward to it, as we had enjoyed previous visits years ago. However, the service was perfunctory at best. When we asked the waitress if she could bring some artichoke dip to go with our main course, as we thought they would go well, she matter-of-factly informed us: "Once you change courses you can't go back". Would have been useful knowledge beforehand.

However, the big surprise came a few hours after we left when myself and another from our party came down with severe food poisoning. We knew which dish it was from, as we had ordered a second round of sirloin and only myself and the other sick person had eaten from that plate. The food poisoning was so terrible I spent the whole night on the floor of the bathroom, at one point in time watching a spider crawl across the floor, but being too sick to remove it kill it. This lovely bout of food poisoning came just 20 hours before I had to fly to Europe alone with a 4 month old baby. I nearly missed my flight because I was too sick to pack or get in the car.

When I contacted the restaurant to inform them about the situation- so they could effectively manage any possible danger to other diners, I did not receive a reply for 3 days. When they did reply, I received a template which stated: "Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Denver Pavilions Maggiano's. We know you have many dining options and we appreciate that you chose our restaurant.
We work hard to maintain the highest standards that our reputation is built on and it is very disappointing to hear we did not meet our expectations. Please know all of the feedback we receive is reviewed and used for training purposes so that we may improve our service."

I let them know the details and they never answered back :( Terrible customer service and quite scary that nobody seemed interested in acting on what could be a dangerous dining experience for other guests. There are plenty of other lovely places for going out to eat downtown, save your stomach and choose somewhere else!

2  Thank praha83
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Really love this place! Can't beat the classics menu where you get to chose another entree to take home with you!! The lasagna is divine. My son was very excited by the huge meatball he received in his kids spaghetti.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Always dependable food. It is a chain restaurant however always has good quality and professional staff.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I really enjoyed going here. The food was very good and so was the atmosphere. I do recommend dining here. One of the great restaurants that Denver has to offer.