“Wonderful Gluten Free Italian”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,986 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Transit: Accessible to Light Rail and RTD
Description: Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.
“Wonderful Gluten Free Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is the second time I have eaten here. I am recently gluten free and was so happy to hear that they are a scratch kitchen and could make just about any dish gluten free. I had a gluten free penne pasta dish and it was excellent. Only thing I missed was being able to eat their delicious bread.

Visited January 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Omaha, Nebraska
“Loads of delicious pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last Saturday night while in downtown Denver for the weekend. We arrived around 8:00, and was told there was an hour wait, but were seated in 30 minutes. My boyfriend and I shared the "dinner for two" special, which includes an appetizer to share, 2 pasta dishes, 2 additional pasta dishes to take home, and a dessert to share. We shared the spinach artichoke dip, which was amazing! I ate most of it :) I got the fettuccine alfredo dish (I added shrimp), and my boyfriend got the spaghetti with meatballs. Both were so so good. For dessert, we were too full to fully enjoy the tiramisu, but the few bites we had were delicious. I felt we got so much food for our money. The lasagna I took home made a great breakfast :) The only negative was we had to wait for a while for our bill.

stockton
“Great Food in a Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

The location of this restaurant is perfect. The staff is always a great reason for the visit, they are outstanding. The food is good, however pricey. Nice meal for a business traveler!

Visited January 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“PERFECT SERVICE MATCHING SUPERB FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed this wonderful restaurant three times and each time has been a perfect experience. This time was my wife's birthday and Maggiano's staff WENT OVER THE TOP. Joan our server made sure every part of our dining experience was impeccable. From helping to pick out a great wine to surprising my wife with a (best we ever had) complimentary birthday cheesecake. The manager also stopped by to say happy birthday even though the restaurant was packed. We drove an hour to go to this great place.
Side Note: Reservations are needed.....EVEN ON A WEDNESDAY.

• Visited January 2014
“That's a Nica Luncha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We were at the 7401 S Clinton Location. Our Waiter Daniel was Great. The food we had was the Pesto Chicken and the Grilled Salmon Salad was Great . The Wine List needs to Regionalize. Colorado Wine in Colorado. Let the Restaurant have a few picks. The Dessert was Great Chocolate on Chocolate Yummy. Great atmosphere , food and service.