“Downtown Denver Hot Spot”
Review of Panzano

Panzano
Reserve with OpenTable
Panzano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,254 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Champa St.
Transit: We are located just 3 blocks from the RTD Light Rail lines D, H and F
Reviewed November 20, 2012

TripAdvisor had this restaurant rated as #2 in Denver. We were not disappointed by the food or the service. Wonderful experience. The pork chop was fantastic with a little Thanksgiving touch of cranberry. The waiter was on task as were the support bussing people. The wine list was presented on an iPad. Great touch.

If you do not have reservations and the dining room is busy ask if there is seating in the bar. We used that approach and were very satisfied with the quality of service and seating arrangement.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,468)

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have reviewed Panzano before but feel compelled to review again because yet again the food was beyond excellent. We had dinner and every dish was fantastic. Maria Wyshak, the author of "Maria's Kitchen", was in our party and she said that it was the best meal that she has had in Denver. High praise indeed.
Incredible food, service and ambiance. Friendly and flexible when substitutions were requested. Bread baked in house including gluten free options.
Panzano really should be the first choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Denver.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We dined at Panzano before a show at the Paramount and really enjoyed our experience. First off, a restaurant can really win me over with stellar service, and Panzano did not disappoint. The staff was attentive without being annoying, and made some pretty good recommendations. We started with calamari, which was some of the best I've had--lightly breaded and not at all greasy, but also not falling apart on your fork. We moved on to the meat & salami sampler, which was perfect before dinner. We then split an entree, and the waiter convinced us to try the rabbit...a bold choice that we enjoyed, but was not our favorite. We loved the iPad drink menu. Overall, Panzano was solid in the food department, and it's rare I leave an Italian restaurant satiated without feeling like I need a nap. The great service, however, was what will bring us back.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stumbled upon this restaurant near my hotel and found it had one of the best gluten free menus I have seen. The service was quick but they gave me just the right amount of space to enjoy my meal and the food was delicious.

1  Thank HealthyEaters
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Tapas just exquisite. Get the brussle sprout appetizer, I know it sounds crazy but it is a unique one-of-a-kind tasty treat. Everything on the menu was delicious! I'll go back there EVERY time I am in Denver.