“we were so underdressed but they didn't bat an eye” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panzano

Panzano
Reserve with OpenTable
Panzano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,977 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Champa St.
Transit: We are located just 3 blocks from the RTD Light Rail lines D, H and F
Seattle
“we were so underdressed but they didn't bat an eye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

we rolled in, me in my ripped jeans, and my husband in shorts and a t-shirt, in the middle of a road trip based on excellent trip advisor reviews and i've never felt so underdressed in my life. to get to the bathroom you have to exit through the bar (where all the men donned sportcoats) and into the hotel, and even the people milling in the hotel lobby were dressed in $1000+ outfits. that being said the hostess didn't give our clothes a second glance, offered twice to take our coats, and then as we were being seated by someone else, he also insisted on taking our coats. our waiter was straight out of italy, and it felt like we were the only table he was waiting on, he was so attentive! the food was fantastic, and an exceptional quality for the money, something like this in italy would be more than 3 times the price, and even fancy restaurants back home in vancouver would charge us more than double for what we got.

virginia
“Great choice- attention to customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Panzano was recommended by the concierge of our hotel. Three of us made the trip for dinner and were not disappointed. The atmosphere is not stuffy and had an active bar crowd, We were seated quickly in the restaurant area. We had attentive service from Melissa! She was very knowledgeable about all of the menu and when asked, told us about the extensive training received before servers are on the floor. The level of expertise of their servers speaks highly of their attention to customer service. She recommended a delicious wine and described appetizers. We chose the cheese and meat plate to share and the choices were delicious. She recommended the roasted brussel sprouts appetizer, and when we were not convinced, brought us all a sample to try. IT WAS WONDERFUL, and I never thought I would say that one. We tried the soup of the day, and when I mentioned that it was not my favorite,( sage is not my favorite spice) I was immediately offered to change to a salad. The server mentioned my comment to the hostess, who also came to check on my choice. They are greatly concerned that the meal meets customer satisfaction. The soup was removed from our bill. Again, attention to customers! The three of us tried fish and shrimp dinners and an excellent pasta dish among us. No one was disappointed. We turned down the dessert as we were all too full. This is not a cheap restaurant by any means, but the meal and the service was worth the money.

“Worthy of its rating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was very impressed with Panzano. The wine list is excellent...but I was more impressed that a restaurant that obviously pushes wine would also have a decent beer list. We started with the piadina con crescenza, which was one of the tastiest dishes I've had in a long time. The grilled caeser did not disappoint. Entrees were concomitantly tasty. We had the tiramisu for dessert - I found it to be a bit too sweet for my taste but acceptable.

Overall, the service was excellent. The waitstaff is well-trained - they seem to work well together as a team.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Recommended by the concierge at the Ritz Carlton. Did not diassapoint. Great for 2 or a large group. Comfortable atmosphere. Small portions of food but prepared with skill and flair. Excellent service

Maryland
“Excellent Pairing Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Panzano. The staff was very friendly. We choose the chef's tasting menu with a beer pairing for each course. Everything was wonderful but the roasted brussel sprouts were the best. Each beer was perfect for the course it had been matched to. Also the beer sorbet is something to be tried at least once. We were stuffed by the time we left as the amounts of beer and food were generous. Excellent meal.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Panzano? Share your experiences!