“Owner Needs to Learn Customer Service”
Review of Dozens

Dozens
Ranked #155 of 3,256 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food and service is great, the atmosphere and outdoor seating make this hidden cafe worth the effort to find it. The owner usually works the cash register and greets arriving customers. He has zero personality and is rude. Not sure why either because the wait staff seem to do all the work. I would have given this place 4 stars if it wasn't for the arrogance of the owner. The waitresses are super friendly and always come by with fresh coffee. When visiting the museums this place is a good choice for breakfast.

1  Thank SEB5thMan

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Breakfast perfectly cooked and served on a warm plate...awesome indeed. Went back for lunch and was treated to the tastiest chicken noodle soup ever. Dozens is only open for breakfast and lunch and is our new favorite place in Denver.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Maybe it was just me but those were the best potatoes ever! I had the DTC, a traditional breakfast and ate it all-quite rare for me as I'm not much of a breakfast person. My husband is and he said his biscuits and gravy were hard to beat. Fresh-squeezed OJ- yum! I had one to go!
The service was excellent and the place was full. it was a late breakfast and they have their own parking lot. Easy to get to, it's next to the Denver Ar Museum, another great visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food is great, used to go there a lot. No access for wheelchairs.

2  Thank Rollinggirl
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I went here for a light lunch and were pleasantly surprised. My fresh fruit bowl was large and the fruit was fresh and delicious. A bran muffin was perfect. My husband also enjoyed his omelette with shrimp, crab and hollandaise sauce. He had a good cinnamon roll too. The service was friendly and quick and the setting in an old house was charming.