“ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Evans Ave.
Transit: Villa Monaco Shoping Center
Description: We believe Bruno's Italian Bistro, could be just the thing you're looking for, offers a enjoyable meal from our pizzas to our caesar salad, pasta dishes, choice of chicken, seafood or steak. Please relax with your choice of a bottle of selected wine, chilled beer or a cocktail.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

You cannot go wrong with Bruno's. From the appetizers to the desserts, you will not be disappointed. We have been here twice and were dazzled by everything we had. our first trip was for a private rehearsal dinner and the food just didn't stop!! The veal saltimbuca is splendid and i can't say enough about the carbonara--killer! The wait staff is top notch, the decor tasteful and the food unbelievable!! This place is a must. Thanks Bruno's--can't wait to come back again and feast.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

In the midst of an aging strip mall is a rare neighborhood gem. The food is outstanding, and the service is excellent. I have been going there many years, and the food rivals what I have had in very nice restaurants in Italy. My young grandson loves going there, where is treated well and enjoys the food. My favorites are the Linguini Carbonara and the Clams in Angel Hair pasta. I have not had a bad meal in the many yeaqrs I have been going there. Don't let the white tablecloths scare you, it is a delightful casual dining experience.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dont be fooled by the strip mall exterior, this place is great. Try the fried polenta appetizer it is wonderful, our main dishes were equally great. The staff and owner were very attentive and created a great date night for me and my husband.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We love Bruno's! My husband is Italian and we're so excited to find this restaurant. Everything we've had there has been wonderful. I typically order one of the specials, but my husband is partial to the eggplant parm which is stacked eggplant rounds with the sauce and cheese in between the rounds. Wonderful bread and they have great wine at reasonable prices. When we can save room for dessert, it's alway memorable. We often take guests here because it's basic Italian food at its best. I think Bruno's is one of the last places open in this strip mall, but don't let that discourage you from visiting!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I went with of group of about 20 and everyone just loved the food they ordered.

For starters are the warm rolls and bread, served with an olive oil dipping sauce, containing herbs and chunks of garlic, (what's not to like:)

For the entree I ordered the Osso Bucco (roasted pork shank), which was fall-off-the-bone tender and swimming is a wonderful mushroomy sauce. Hidden under the shank was a slice of Bruno's fried polenta, which was great.

A friend had the sausage lasagna--also delicious.

Although I was too stuffed to order dessert, I tasted the tiramisu, which was probably the lightest and fluffiest I've ever had.

The service was friendly and very attentive.

Bruno's is located in a rather shabby-looking strip mall and could be easily overlooked. The interior is warm and inviting. Look for the Dollar store and the Starbucks on the corner to locate the mall.