“Would've Given It 3.5 Stars if Possible”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cherry Cricket

Cherry Cricket
Ranked #21 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Denver, Colorado
“Would've Given It 3.5 Stars if Possible”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Yeah, all the food shows rave about this place. I've been here a couple of times and ate there once. Very popular place. We waited an hour on a Sunday night only to have our group of ten split up. The service was mediocre at best. The burger...not bad but greasy! I had a double with green chili, cream cheese and sauteed onions. Some people in our group loved it, others didn't. Don't think I'd ever wait an hour to eat here again, but if we could walk right in and order I would definitely give it another try.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Legamania

Cedarville, Michigan
“Burger Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went here with family on a weekday lunchtime. Had to wait about 15 minutes before being seated but the food was well worth the wait. We all had burgers and no one was disappointed. The onion rings were exceptional as well. So glad we decided to try this place.

• Visited December 2012
“Save your money and go to McDonalds!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Seen the cherry cricket on man vs. food. Flew in from Atlanta and thought Id pay a visit. The food was lousy, at best, and very disappointing. The burger was throne together without toasting the bun and making it presentable. The lettuce was old and the tomato had a green color. I had a side of fries and they were terrible. I asked for a dessert menu, ordered cake and ten minutes later the waitress came back and said they ran out of cake! If this is good food then Id hate to see bad. I'd fire the cook and manager without batting an eye. The food also came out on a paper plate and was told the codiments for the burger were on the table. I guess they are too lazy to had them in the kitchen. My ticket for a burger and fries was $15.00. What a total rip off! How this place stays in business is beyond me.

westminster,co
“First Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Read some yelp reviews and had to see for myself. My family and I travel around on food vacations every year and hamburgers is always on the list. My first impression was I was expecting it to be more restauranty and it turns out it's more like a huge bar atmosphere that serves food. It had a few TV's around the place, we got lucky and had one right above us. My second impression was why am waiting an hour and watching people with less in there party than us be seated before us. It turns out (supposedly) the buzzer was not working. After an hour of waiting we finally got a table. We all ordered burgers all different. I honestly have to say we were in shock how good our burgers really were. After waiting for so long I was kinda upset but after biting into my burger I wasn't upset anymore. I honestly have to say it is definitely one of the best burgers in Denver. I've been thinking about it ever since, just wish it was closer to my house.

• Visited December 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best burgers AND best place to party on St. Patricks day in DEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is one of those places that if you grew up in this area, it is just a staple of life. Cold beer, friendly happy people and staff, great food, and the most fun on St. Patty's day, an event not to be missed! Now on to the burgers, it is almost indescribable, it's just a burger, right?? But in this place even in its simplest form it is just amazing. You can order one with all kinds of toppings, and if you can't decide how you want it they have a toppings dart board to help you out... as seen on the Food Network. Friends here in NC ask me why I like it so much and I'm at a loss of words, you just have to try it once and you will be hooked forever, really. Be warned, it may just make you very sad if you live far away and have to eat burgers anywhere else, they will never taste good again. Oh, their wings and corned beef and cabbage are good also. It's lunch time here and I'm 1,800 miles away, guess it's time for a salad.

Visited November 2012