“Thai-tastic”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
“Thai-tastic”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Urban chic restaurant with attentive staff and good food at great (to a Canadian) prices.

Pad Thai is the dish I rate all Thai restaurants by and Tommys definitely passed muster. My friend was delighted with her drunken noodles. We were both surprised by the speed in which our food arrived and the wine list.

The only downside was the speed with which our bill came, leaving us feeling a bit rushed. Not sure if this was an end of shift thing or cultural. Overall the service was friendly and attentive. I would go back and was a bit sad I ate everything so had no doggy bag to take home for tomorrow. This in no way reflects the size of portions which were large, and does reflect the good taste.

• Visited September 2013

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great Thai and Noodles”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love this place, always good, fast service and tasty. I would go back more often if I had time. I get the spicy dishes and am never disappointed. Best Thai place in the area. Enjoy.

Visited August 2013
USA
“Best Thai food- People who loves Spicy food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were in Colorado in the month of July and a friend of ours suggested Tommy's Thai. Place is very casual but food is awesome. Staff is very courteous and very polite. Love the food. If you crave for some good Thai Spicy food, don't miss to go to Tommy's Thai.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“When I tell you Thai Hot, I mean Thai Hot.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me start by saying that the food was tasty. I saw great reviews and heard great things, and was not totally disappointed. I was with out of town guests and wanted to have a good meal...so this seemed like a no-brainer. That being said, I just returned from Thailand where I was always eating food 'Thai Hot' for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just because I'm a white girl doesn't mean I'm going to send my food back if you actually make it 'Thai Hot' and nothing makes me more aggravated than when I order it that way and it comes to me 'Medium'...

I ordered 'Thai Hot' and was questioned for about 5 minutes whether I really wanted it that way and I stressed that I did. It still came to me barely 'Medium'. I contemplated asking the waitress for chili sauce to put on my food because I enjoy my food much more when it's hot...but I thought the better of it. I don't know if I'll go back here because the restaurant closer to my apartment actually makes my food hot enough and tasty, too. My two dining partners enjoyed their meal and that was really more important to me. They like things a little more mild than I do.

SO...The location was awesome, right near where we were seeing a show and the performer ended up coming in to eat as we were finishing up. That was a cool positive. I think for those who like mild Americanized Thai...this would be a decent spot. But those who need it serious and spicy...need to find a spot that will trust how you want it cooked.

• Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent Food & Allergy-friendly”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited Tommy's Thai with a party of six co-workers and it did not disappoint. Traditional thai dishes were fantastic and the service was great. Loved the casual, but service-oriented atmosphere. Best of all (for me) - the menu is labeled to call out Gluten Free (GF) options and the server was very knowledgeable about all ingredients in their dishes. and there is no MSG used here.

Visited May 2013