“Vegan Everything!”

Ranked #55 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: WaterCourse has been a Denver staple since 1998, and has been fully vegan since April 2014. WaterCourse specializes in delicious and filling comfort food with many gluten-free and nut-free options. Our featured dishes include Banana Bread French Toast, Street Tacos, and Southern Fried Cauliflower "Chicken" served with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy or Mac & Cheese. Along with our seasonal menu, we offer amazing vegan and gluten-free desserts and milkshakes to top off your meal!
Boulder, Colorado
“Vegan Everything!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

As a vegetarian, it is always fabulous to go to a restaurant where I can eat everything on the menu. I love that. During this particular visit I was also eating gluten free and was delighted to learn there were still many options I could enjoy. Opted for the Breakfast Hash and believe I have now found my favorite meal at WaterCourse. Everything was perfect on this dish. And to have delectable gravy again... my word! Fabulous food. One of my dining partners had a wrap and she thought that it was delicious, too. My other dining partner enjoyed his filling sandwich also. Only problem? We were so full that we didn't have room for desert. No worries, we just came back later to enjoy the many bakery items WaterCourse offers. What a find!

• Visited August 2013

Armstong, B.C.
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Brother, sister in law, and I headed here for our last dinner in Denver! Amazing food, great selection, good service. The garlic mushroom pasta was fab! Give it a try even if you are not a veggie!

• Visited July 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

While not a vegetarian, I was dining with a friend who is. We shared two meals and both were delicious.

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fabulous vegetarian food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My sons and I went to this restaurant while in Denver last weekend. We had heard about it in the AAA tourbook. One of my sons is a vegetarian. It was a Saturday and the place was hopping for lunch even at 2:00 The wait wasn't too long--about 20 minutes. It was a VERY hot day, but they have a text system to let you know when your table is ready.
The waiter was great--very friendly and took time to describe things. We had incredible food! One son had the sweet potato and black bean tacos. The other had the enchiladas. They also had the tomato soup with bread. I had the Champ sandwich. All were wonderful and tasty. I cannot fault the food at all. We would definitely go back.
The prices were a little on the high side--lunch/dinner for 3 with drinks--teas, and 1 dessert was over $70, but it was well worth it for the fresh foods.

• Visited August 2013
Oakland, California
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife told me we HAVE to go here so I can try the Banana Bread French Toast... so I did just that, and boy was she right!

It's banana bread dipped in a traditional French toast batter, grilled and topped with maple roasted walnuts and served with syrup and seasonal fruit. The banana bread is great on its own, and then with the sliced banana and walnuts on top, it's even better!

My wife had a breakfast burrito, which they made vegan and gluten-free for her. We also split a side order of home fries, which are OUT OF THIS WORLD!

The service was phenomenal and they were very accomodating. I'd highly recommend going to this place, especially for breakfast!

• Visited July 2013