“Delicious breakfast!”

Ranked #48 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: WaterCourse has been a Denver staple since 1998, and has been fully vegan since April 2014. WaterCourse specializes in delicious and filling comfort food with many gluten-free and nut-free options. Our featured dishes include Banana Bread French Toast, Street Tacos, and Southern Fried Cauliflower "Chicken" served with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy or Mac & Cheese. Along with our seasonal menu, we offer amazing vegan and gluten-free desserts and milkshakes to top off your meal!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife told me we HAVE to go here so I can try the Banana Bread French Toast... so I did just that, and boy was she right!

It's banana bread dipped in a traditional French toast batter, grilled and topped with maple roasted walnuts and served with syrup and seasonal fruit. The banana bread is great on its own, and then with the sliced banana and walnuts on top, it's even better!

My wife had a breakfast burrito, which they made vegan and gluten-free for her. We also split a side order of home fries, which are OUT OF THIS WORLD!

The service was phenomenal and they were very accomodating. I'd highly recommend going to this place, especially for breakfast!

There are newer reviews for WaterCourse

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical but SO impressed with the Kimbucha ON TAP and the happy hour samosas. They were unbelievably fresh and tasty. The cilantro chimichurri on top could be eaten by the spoonfuls. My only disappointment is I'm only in town for 1 day. I'd be here everyday if I could. Only downside is no wifi but they do have outlets to plug in laptops and phone. Hard to work with such good food anyway.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Always hit this place up when in Denver, even if its just for a vegan milkshake. The staff is friendly and the food is so great! My omnivore husband and mom both find things they like on the menu here.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Oh - Oh and Oh! Please eat here when in Denver. I had a delightful sandwich (vegan with veggies) and my hubby had the 'veggie burger" We both enjoyed the desserts....mine was key lime pie....his was boston creme pie - both vegan.
Hard working waters - many locals - go early as on street parking (free) is the only option.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was interesting to get directions to this restaurant from downtown: people raved about it, saying their "chef girlfriend" recommends, or "it's a great place, I haven't been there but want to"...but their incorrect directions led us to be late, and we had to call to delay our reservation, which wasn't needed anyway on the weekend evening we were there. The food was excellent, vegan options were described beautifully. It was, however, noisy, and very warm...and the hostess said they "could not open the doors to the patio", so the intermittent breeze when staff took food outside and had the doors briefly open was welcome...there were fans.
I ordered the polenta Florentine, was impressed with the depth of the flavors...was enough for two. The bruschetta was OK, but the dessert, an apple pie, was disappointing...a lot of caramel and uncooked sugar, and a few apples. I would go back, though, if I lived in Denver...there were other beautiful foods I saw go by!

1  Thank JudyKatrina

Been to WaterCourse? Share your experiences!