“Arepas are terrific!”

Quiero Arepas
Ranked #487 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Venezuelan, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We make hand crafted Venezuelan Arepas. Made from corn meal, water and salt, the arepa is formed into a patty, grilled, baked, split open and stuffed with all natural and local ingredients. Our menu is 100% GLUTEN FREE & we are the 1st truck in the nation to be certified gluten free. The arepa is the daily bread of Venezuela. We are recreating our childhood memories and sharing the experience with our guests.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My favorite thing about these is that they are made from all fresh ingredients - gluten free and not at all like fast food! And they are individually made just for me, just the way I like! I love the Refresco tropical fruit drink - made with fresh fruit - so yummy! It's so nice to be greeted by such friendly faces and great service!

1  Thank Debbie L