“No Skimpy Portions Here!”

Denver Biscuit Company
Ranked #7 of 3,082 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were visiting our daughter and stopped in on a Friday morning. We were greeted quickly and with a smile, and offered any table or booth that looked good to us. One of us ordered biscuits and gravy, and two ordered "The Franklin". WOW! The biscuits were HUGE. Better yet, they were tasty. The portion size is very large. Gravy very good as well. We really enjoyed it but could have shared an order. The prices were very reasonable, good value. However, turn off your calorie counter when you eat here.

There are newer reviews for Denver Biscuit Company

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I would not recommend eating often at this restaurant, but it should not be missed either! I had been really counting calories for months and was in need of a special treat! Being a southern girl I could not resist the urge to splurge at a place with the word "Biscuit" in the name. I went for brunch what I ate was dessert and boy was it delicious! I tried the Strawberry Shortcake biscuit. It was humongous but I had no trouble eating every tasty bite. That was months ago and I still think about how awesome it was!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

After the George Strait concert and a night in a hotel downtown, breakfast was needed! My friend had seen this restaurant somewhere so we went. I cannot wait to go back! This is the best biscuits and gravy ever

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Love the fresh made biscuits. Great flavor and huge portions at a good price. Endless self serve coffee and the cool vibe make this one of the trendy places in Denver that is actually worth going to.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went here twice for lunch, one time for pizza and the next time foe the biscuits. Enjoyed both meals, they offer a wide verity of biscuit dishes.