“Don't miss this on your trip to Denver”
Review of Humble Pie Store - MOVED

Humble Pie Store
Description: Humble Pie, home of nationally award winning hand-made Savory & Sweet pies, including our famous Pie-Shake has moved to East Colfax! The Historic Denver Galaxie 500 Garage has been renovated and is our new home! The new Humble Pie Store features complete coffee/tea service, savory and sweet pie delights of every form and custom crafted, herbal-apothecary inspired cocktails, as well as unique spirits, beer and wine, all built to complement our award winning pies!
Reviewed April 24, 2014

In this really cute, indeed humble, establishment you'll find a selection of amazing pies. I went with a friend and we ate four (small) pies between us, just because they were so delicious. We really enjoyed the Italian pot pie, but I believe the selection of pies changes regularly, so just go in and try what looks best to you. I'm sure you'll love it.

Coffee is freshly made and pretty good as well.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The store's atmosphere is amazing. Everything smells amazing and the decor is great. The service is friendly and personable. The pies are amazing! I love it.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a neat place!!! Very quaint and cool! The pies are fantastic! They have dessert and meal pies. My favorite was the Hatch Green Chile Chorizo Pot Pie. Absolutely divine! The Chocolate Chess pies was great, too. If you're in the area, you've got to stop and try some - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I just visited the Humble Pie Store in Denver...delicious! He's not a pie guy, but enjoyed the Italian meat pie, while I had a tasty Hatch Chili, Sausage and Pinto Quiche...both with melt-in-your-mouth crust. For dessert he had the chocolate ice cream, while I had some of the best strawberry-rhubarb pie I've ever had in a restaurant. I'm picky about pie; I bake them myself, and I always use less sugar and more fruit than the recipe calls for so the taste of the fruit stands out. That's exactly how this one was, so I was thrilled! Great old building, and they've made it homey. Only suggestion I'd make is they need a sampler so you can try multiple kinds of pie. Good job, ladies!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I ordered 2 pies for Thanksgiving. 1 apple, which was awesome and 1 pumkin which everyone fought over for to take the last two pieces home. It was a great ending to a wonderful meal. I have also had the blueberry pie it was wonderful. I had not been to the restaurant until I picked up the pies. It looks very nice. Best pies ever.

1  Thank DanNKath20