“Great pizza...bar service something else..”
Review of Sliceworks

Sliceworks
Ranked #280 of 3,122 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Pizza was delicious and service on food was prompt quick and correct, they even offer you a free slice to try while you are making your selections. The pizza was very tasty I could not have a single negative thing to say. We went upstairs to wait for our order but the service upstairs in the bar was just completely different, I ordered a beer and bartender told me they were changing the keg it would be a minute and never offered or brought water or anything else to drink. We ended up finishing the meal before she even come to ask if we needed anything else. We got the check from her and she offered no apology or even mention anything about the drink I had ordered. Go eat the really good pizza but be prepared to not get a drink if you go upstairs.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I are from NY and we moved to Denver about 4 months ago. We tried several different pizza joints. One afternoon while visiting the nearby best liquor store (argonaut), I ran into Sliceworks just to get a piece of pizza. The staff was super friendly and I loved the pizza, by far the best pizza I've found in Denver. It's definitely thin crust, perfectly cooked, and tasty. We've recently started ordering pizza here every Sunday and it's always delicious.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Sliceworks is a legit NY style pizza place. I arrived in Denver late on a Monday night and was happy to see a pizza place open. Walked in and immediately saw a guy hand tossing the dough, which is always a good sign. The place smelled good so I ordered a slice of cheese. It was as if I was on a street in manhattan. The sauce, dough and cheese were all spot on New York. They also had a large menu with sandwiches and calzones. I ate here three times over the course of a week and had excellent pizza every time. They offer all sorts of toppings and combinations too, but everyone knows that cheese is the best when it comes to NY style pizza

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is easily the best slice of pizza I've found in Denver. The only negative thing is I don't like the bread they use for their sandwiches

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is the place to go for takeout pizza. They do not offer delivery and parking can be problematic. But we actually drive out in the cold and snow in Denver to pick up pizza from here, so worth it.