“Outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hops and Pie
Ranked #65 of 2,978 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Friends took us here before the Broncos game and all I can say is, some of the best pizza and sandwiches I've ever had. We had some kind of brisket pizza that was in my top five all time (60 years). In addition, I had the pulled pork sandwich. There are a lot of average pulled pork sandwiches, most of them not as good as my wife's homemade pulled pork. This was without a doubt the best I've had (sorry honey). The roast beef was good, the salads were good, and a great beer menu. I have a new go to for pizza and sandwiches when guest visit. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Steve W

Conifer, Colorado
“Great pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped in by chance and really enjoyed the pizza and beers some of the best pizza that I've ever had and I look forward to my next visit

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Arthur B
Denver, Colorado
“Great Vegan and Gluten Free Options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

The beer selection is amazing and the food is very good. The service is hit or miss depending on the crowd and time of day. The last time we were there we decided to try the Vegan pizza and it was delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MRutherford1984
Maine
“I'd be in trouble if this was in my neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered a flight of 5 IPAs... that's pretty hard to do anywhere else. They went very well with the IPA mac and cheese appetizer, which was enough for a large lunch for one. The pizza ingredient list was very neat, although my husband's choice of adding mashed potatoes to his pizza was questionable. He liked it though. This pub has a down home feel, lovely tap list, good pizza, and I can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 2triscuit
Denver, Colorado
“Great Vibe and Brew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great neighborhood spot. Lots of beer to choose from. Great smelling pizza (haven't actually had one yet....my first time in). Great vibe. Friendly staff and bartenders. Stumbled upon it after spending the day on my feet antiquing and it was a perfect place to belly up and take a load off and drink "wee heavy" a yummy beer. Don't drive or walk past this place without trying it!!

• Visited February 2013