“Don't miss this when you visit Wings Over the Rockies”
Review of Lowry beer garden

Lowry beer garden
Ranked #305 of 3,108 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, German
Reviewed August 19, 2013

They have a variety of beers, interesting sandwiches, and sides that are delicious. Come before 2:00 for lunch specials.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very convenient to have a quick lunch at this casual burger joint after visiting the Wings Over the Rockies next door. Although known for its beer selection, the burgers are great too. The menu is packed with unusual stuff like pretzels, beef/chicken/turkey/bison burgers, fried pickles, hummus, kale and quinoa salads. Also a variety of bratwurst -- veal, pork, beef or bison -- with different toppings. We ate outside on the long picnic benches under the canopy. It's nice to have different options for sides. I got a delicious side of fruit while the kids munched on onion rings and fries.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Friday night at the outdoor beer garden and child night care center.
be prepared for good brats, burgers and dogs with excellent draft beers and a side of "Kids gone Wild".

The food & beer is good but the noise of the many children may get to you after awhile!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Before or after you go to the Lowry Air Museum, eat and drink at the Beer Garden. If I lived here, I would visit often. They have an excellent selection of beer on tap (Colorado and Oregon are beer heavens, maybe San Diego a close third). The food selection is pretty basic type, but with interesting twists. I had an elk brat with some spicy kick to it. It's order up front and served fast food style, but much tastier than any chain joint. I noticed the Idaho spuds boxes on the way to the rest room, and the fries were tasty. (Sorry, but Colorado spuds just don't have the flavor that Idaho gems do....) Our servers were very pleasant. It was a beautiful Spring day and we spent about four hours here and the museum. Really, really nice. I saw some Yahoo article about top ten beer gardens in the U.S. and this was one. So far, this ranks up there with the Deschutes Public House in Bend for me.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Not exactly a destination but I can see why it's popular with those in the Lowry neighborhood and it served us well after visiting the museum next door. No table service, we missed the line but it did get long at points during our visit. Kid friendly, long tables and benches. Covered "inside" eating area with a few TVs for catching the game as well as plenty of tables outside. A bit hipster (consider the neighborhood) but it was a pretty mixed crowd and everyone seemed to be having a good tme. I enjoyed my burger and there are plenty of front range beer choices for the grown-ups. Kid menu, full bar, good fries. Brats too but we didn't try those. It's a stretch to call this a beer garden in the European sense but enjoy it for what it is.