“Great Service”

SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown
Ranked #22 of 159 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great hotel,Friendly staff and near all good restaurants.
Clean room,
New lobby,
Quite,
Near all business place

1  Thank nikunj s
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Our decor in our rooms and lobby space is quite popular with our guests and we're glad you felt the same. I'm glad you were able to utilize the shuttle, and we look forward to having you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm pretty much 100% travel and spend a lot of time in many hotels. The Denver SpringHill Suites is one of my favorite places and my team and I make it a point to stay here whenever we come to Denver. The rooms, staff and amenities are all top notch, and the service staff goes out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

1  Thank Scott M

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am glad to hear that our amenities and staff make our property your first choice when you travel to Denver. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travel very frequently for work, and this is one of the few hotels I look forward to returning to often. The rooms are very spacious (king bed, sofa sleeper, and nice work area), the hotel is always clean, and the staff is very professional and friendly. I've stayed here 8-9 times now, and it is a consistently great experience. The one time I did have an issue, Heather (the operations manager) went out of her way to ensure that the issue was resolved as quickly as possible and turned what should have been a negative into yet another positive.

No other place I'd rather stay in downtown Denver!

2  Thank Aaron M
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. There are a lot of great hotels in Denver, so it means a lot when you say there’s no place you’d rather stay! The service we provide to our guests is one the most important things to us, and to hear that we are consistently providing a great experience is fantastic. We’re glad you've chosen us so many times in the past, and look forward to your future stays with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here with a wedding group in August. We were pleased with the location, which was easily walkable to LoDo, 16th St Mall, Larimer Square, Coors Field, museums, etc. Hotel was clean and room was spacious with couch and desk area. Modern decor in room as well as common areas. Free shuttle around the city was also much appreciated, but please tip these kids a few dollars. My husband and I took the shuttle a few times and the other patrons in the SUV didn't bother to tip the driver. This is a nice service the hotel offers so return the favor to the college kids working here. Also we found out from a local that the hotel, which is actually connected to the University primarily staffs students in the hospitality management school. This may contribute to the friendliness and attention to service seen by us and others at the hotel. The employees are essentially all future managers in training who want to make a career in the industry. I would stay here again if back in Denver.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank melissa350
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travel every week for work and stay here every week. Absolutely great hotel for business travelers.

Highlights:

1. Free Breakfast: OMG! This is the best thing about the hotel!
2. New building: Modern building with new interiors and furniture
3. Staff: Fantastic staff, always with a smile and ready to help
4. Internet: Free internet is a luxury these days

Also, it has a nice gym, lobby area and free shuttle for 3 miles radius.

Absolutely love this hotel and would keep coming back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are so pleased you enjoy our hotel and our amenities, and we’re glad to hear that we are your favorite choice for comfortable and productive business trips to Denver. We can’t wait to see you next time, safe travels!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I enjoy very much staying in this hotel for my Denver business trips. The rooms are quite comfortable, clean and very modern. Staff is extremely friendly and hospitable.

It is a home away from home. On two occasions I had to stay at another hotel as this one was booked. I am just going to stay that now I book my room weeks in advance to avoid every having to stray to another hotel. It is that good!!!!

V.
DayNine Consulting

Room Tip: Beautiful City Views. High rooms have an outrageous view of the sunrise....I enjoy every single sun...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for leaving such a great review! Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I’m glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to the next time we have the pleasure of hosting you here in Denver!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Denver and staying at this hotel greatly contributed to making my experience amazing. I arrived earlier than anticipated and was allowed check in almost three hours early. My room (king bed with sofa sleeper) was immaculate. Being 6'8" tall I was particularly pleased to find that the shower head was tall enough for me to shower without ducking.

The staff at the hotel were extremely polite and helpful. Edgar and Nick at the valet/shuttle (free shuttle within 3 miles of hotel!) service were helpful in suggesting a great sports bar to get a bite to eat and watch football. At the front desk, Ashley and Abby not only greeted me warmly each time I entered the hotel but also went out of their way to help me plan an excursion on my last day. They went so far as to print directions three different destinations and gave the packet to me my last evening. Upon seeing me the next day at checkout one of them inquired which option I had chosen and cheerfully approved. (I chose to drive to Garden of the Gods and loved it!) Their friendliness, enthusiasm and helpfulness combined to make this one of my most positive hotel experiences ever. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel when in downtown Denver.

• Stayed: October 2013

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your first time here in Denver, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our location allows us to recommend some of our favorite local spots and it is good to hear that Abby and Ashley took care of you so well, and I’ll be sure to have them read these kind comments. Thanks again for the review, and we hope to see you again the next time you travel to Denver.