Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$182
$130
HIExpress.com
$120
$108
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$167
$149
Hyatt.com
$242
$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
HolidayInn.com
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$259
Hyatt.com
$176
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinglarimer squaregreat hotelsports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallwithin a mile radiusminute walkmile high stadiumcoors fieldsports authority fieldvalet servicefew blockswalking distance
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I decided to stay at this hotel because it was right across from the Pepsi center. When we arrived the elevators were not working. When I called to make the reservations I asked if the rooms had bath tubs they do NOT even though I was told they did. The rooms were very small and the phones did not work in either room we were in ( I asked to move to a room with two beds in hopes it would be bigger). The only good thing about this hotel was the people who worked there were very nice! I will not go back no matter how convienient it might be!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Kklein17
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I want to apologize about the problems you experienced at our hotel, and that our rooms were not big enough to suit your needs. We have worked out the mechanical issues that occurred during your stay and hope that you would consider coming back to see us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I had to plan a very quick trip to Denver (even though we live in Colorado Springs) over a Wed, Thur and Frid night recently. Our son was competing at the Pepsi Center for state wrestling championships and we looked last minute for a close hotel and thankfully Springhill Suites had a room available.
This is a very modern and up to date hotel with all the ameneties that one would need. There is a small refriderator in the room that is not out in the open so you do not even hear it at night (very nice if you are a light sleeper!) There is an iPhone docking station so that you can charge your phone over night...another very nice thing in case you forget to bring one (um...yea the hubby forgot to bring his! LOL) There are lots of plug in for all your other chargers (yea... with cameras and computers that were necessary for this trip that was a true plus for us!) and there was a nice desk area as well.
The bath room area is very nice and sleek lines in there as well. It is very well lite as well. The entire room will greet you with lighting so you do not have to come into a dark room - something if you are traveling alone is a true plus!
The bed was very comfortable and temperature in the room was never too cold. They do have extra pillows and blankets in the room just in case (and I ALWAYS used them!)
They do have valet parking which is $25 overnight (which having driven around downtown that seems to be the going rate for parking in Denver). There is a nice fitness facility in the hotel with a few treadmills, elpiticals and some free weights and it looks out onto the main road looking out across the road to the Pepsi Center. They do also offer breakfast in the morning...although when we got there with 3 to 4 wrestling teams most of the food was scarfed down! LOL but I sort of expected that anyway. So I can't fault them for that at all!
I am sure that this will be another location that we will come back to.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and all of its amenities. It was great having you all here to keep us updated on how the tournament was going and we look forward to hosting you all again next year when wrestling season rolls around. In the meantime, feel free to come see us if you have other plans that bring you to Denver!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Prior to my arrival I have several interactions with Anne Frye. Anne was a pleasure to communicate with. She confirmed the reservation and wanted to make sure that everything was in line prior to my group’s arrival. She made me feel like I was the only guest that she had to accommodate for the weekend at the hotel. I was even more impressed when Anne took time out of her day to come out and meet me when I was checking out Monday.

At check in, I met Heather Martin, Front Desk Supervisor. She should be promoted!!!! What a pleasant and patient individual. Saturday and Sunday night, my group spent several hours in the lobby having a great time interacting with Heather. Heather was awesome during the entire 3 day stay at your hotel. She never once acted like she was being put out when anyone in our group asked her for assistance, directions, etc... Her smile was radiant. Her customer service was impeccable and she was a trooper when it came to our fun. She even help me design a cajun ice chest, milk crate and plastic bags (got to love it), to keep drinks cold for the group Sunday night for my volleyball team and the adults chaperones.

The breakfast provided was top of the line, fresh with variety, and the group really enjoyed the special accommodations made for the volleyball teams.

The hotel property was very clean and well maintained. The wooden log tables were the all the talk....

OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING

We will be back next year.......

Room Tip: You will enjoy the stay. Ask for Heather Martin... She is awesome!!!! Every room is quite and clean. Well designed. Very close, 3 blocks, to the shuttle on 16th Street and walking distance to the heart of downtown.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for this great review! Heather is the best isn’t she?! We are lucky to have her on our team. I hope you and the rest of the team had a great time in Denver, we look forward to having you back with us next year!

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I recently was faced with the challenge of finding a new home away from home in Denver. I was looking for a hotel that met numerous requirements....good location to downtown while being centrally located to the interstate as well as nightlife... Check!
Easy check In and parking... Check!
Clean, and modern yet relaxing and comfortable... Check! Spacious without busting the bank.... Check!
I loved the lobby that doubles as a Lounge during happy hour.... Great decor, friendly staff.... I was thrilled!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for your awesome review! I’m glad we were able to be your home away from home, and that our location worked out so well for you. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed at this property for 3 nights. The check in process took quite long despite arriving late at night but that was due to some issues with the guest checking in before me I presume.

The check in was quick and soon I was on my way to the room (which was a long walk from the elevator.)

The room was well appointed and clean which facilitated a good night's rest as I was badly jet lagged. The bathroom floor needs heating as it was cold to step on when compared to the bedroom.

My room was not cleaned until late in the afternoon but on calling the reception, Ms. Heather was prompt to coordinate with house keeping and actually called me back to give me an update. A concern for poor water pressure in the shower was met with eagerness although I was a bit disappointed to be told that the hotel water pressure is generally kept low to save water. This was beyond my understanding as the power in the room was not regulated with a key. It could remain on all day if we left it on. None the less, I have never experienced such warmth to have kept me updated about my concerns so promptly and with so much genuineness.

My speed dial for house keeping was programmed to the area police for some reason which was a real shocker. I updated the reception about this error to be corrected.

The breakfast has a good spread but the location is very cramped. If someone has to make their waffles, it backs up the entire line waiting for them to finish as the space to pass by is not adequate. Oddly on some of the days they had plastic / paper plates and on one of the days they had proper cutlery and plates for breakfast.

There was a case of trespassing at the hotel which involved some police drama. Made me feel a little unsafe but the security team were reassuring when they mentioned that it was the first time it has ever happened. Although it definitely made me wonder.....

The laundry facility in house is chargeable which is fine but strangely the vending machine charges for (single use) anti-static dryer paper / detergent is quite high. For in-house guests, at least detergent can be provided for free when we are willing to pay for the use of the washer / dryer.

The hotel was in close proximity to the 16th Mall Street and easy to walk.

I would stay here again when I visit Denver. :)

Room Tip: Choose a room near the elevator as the walks can be long.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I’m so glad our staff made your stay so enjoyable! I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our team and tell them to keep up the great work. Next time you are in the Mile High City, we look forward to taking care of you.