All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinglarimer squaregreat hotelsports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallwithin a mile radiusminute walkmile high stadiumcoors fieldsports authority fieldvalet servicefew blockswalking distance
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Really nice and modern hotel, close to downtown Denver (aprox. 4 blocks).
Very good breakfast (included)
We got a room with 2 queen beds + a sofa bed
Parking is not included in the rate and it $25 (valet parking and only option), if you want to park elsewhere you have to walk 2 blocks for parking.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back again soon! Safe travels from the SpringHill Suites!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

What a great, clean, comfortable place to stay. Only a short walk to the convention center, right by lower downtown (LoDo), UC Denver and lots more. Great breakfast, cold beverages (beers to) available to purchase from the front desk, and even a nice lobby. My only critique is on premises parking is $25/ night valet, but a $6/day parking garage is a stones throw away.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hunter L
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for your review, Hunter! I'm so glad our hotel met all of your travel needs and expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is the best SpringHill we have stayed in, and we've stayed in plenty. They do everything right. The check-in was courteous and smooth. The place is new and nice. The valet handled arrival and departure perfectly. Breakfast was in a pleasant area, much nicer than most of the SpringHill suites. And it had extra touches, cheeses and breakfast meats, that took it up a notch.
This place is perfect if you are coming to Denver to go to the Pepsi Center for an event. It is a walk of just a few hundred yards.
If you are moving around downtown, it is not perfect but easily walkable.
The $25 valet charge is high, but the suites are part of a large, college and arena complex, and self parking isn't practical.
If we came into town for another Pepsi Center event, we would stay here in a blink.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed our brand-new hotel and all of its amenities. On behalf of everyone here at the SpringHill we wish you safe travels and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family and I recently visited stayed at this beautiful and friendly hotel. I have to say I have never been treated in such a welcoming and accomodating manner!Every staff member we met took the time to ask how they could help us and then they actually followed through with their kindness!The hotel itself is very new, modern, and well decorated. It is located very close to the 16th Street Mall area, which made it easy to walk to all the shops.The hotel breakfast was delicious and fresh. They provided more than the standard hotel fare. I especially enjoyed the fresh fruit and Greek protein yogurts.The hotel has an especially lovely lobby/sitting area complete with indoor and outdoor fireplaces. I especially want to commend Heather, who helped us before we arrived, by fixing a snafu the Marriott reservation had made. She even took the time to do a follow up call to ensure we were happy with her service. I cannot compliment this hotel enough. I can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: I found the service at the hotel much better than the Marriott reservation line. I would hope the reservation line would take notes from the hotel staff!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tybreesmom
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Reading reviews like this one make my day! I will definitely share your feedback with my staff and make sure they know what a great job they’re doing. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night this week and it was wonderful. The room was clean and everything was new. Breakfast was well done and free in the morning. We didn't use the $25 valet parking. We parked at the Tivoli Garage and paid $12 for overnight parking. Location is great across from the Pepsi Center. This is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jsnoy
Jack M, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review! Thank you for staying with us!