All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinglarimer squaregreat hotelsports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallwithin a mile radiusminute walkmile high stadiumcoors fieldsports authority fieldvalet servicefew blockswalking distance
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say that I was shocked by the rude service I received from the staff all weekend. I will provide two examples. The first occurred when we could not get the room temperature below 74 degrees. We were told that the maintenance people were not around and there was nothing that could be done. No one came to our room to even look if there was something we were doing wrong with the thermostat.

The second and most insulting was the very rude service I received from one of the front desk clerks when I checked out. I am not sure what the gentleman’s problem was but he grabbed my keys said “what room” then said “your done.” I asked if he can help us arrange a cab back to the airport and he said “that’s not my job.” I travel for business at least once a month and have never had a front desk clerk say such a thing to me when asked to help arrange a taxi. Additionally, when I called the taxi service (had to get the number from a taxi driving by when I was outside) they did not have the hotel in their database because it was new. Fortunately, the vale were able to help and although I had to call they found the address.

I understand this is a new hotel but for the price I feel the service was extremely poor. Probably not so surprisingly after I returned home I contacted the hotel to let them know about my experience. No one ever got back to me. Given the range of nice hotels in downtown Denver I would consider somewhere else if the price is similar.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here on September 28th thru the 29th and it was wonderful! Our room was super clean! The pillows and bedding were awesome, I wanted to buy the comforter. The staff was super nice and helpful. Special shout outs go to Andrew the night front desk guy who tried to flag down a cab for us to make it to our show on time. Jacob the valet who helped with our bags and fining a yummy place to eat after the symphony. So thanks for the awesome stay guys! :) I would totally stay at this hotel again!!

Room Tip: I booked by calling the reservations. They added notes for me and everything, so i had no trouble checking in early either! Only thing is this place has no pool and I didn't get the chance to check out the fitness center. Other then that this place is loverly!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bekah B
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a new facility with a very modern look, spacious rooms, eager and very helpful staff, and a great location close to the best night spots and attractions downtown. The breakfast was even better than I expected. The European style cuisine is a great departure from the usual hotel breakfast. I will definitely stay again, without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank shortkemper
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights this past weekend. I loved the decor and everyone was VERY friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was that the shower pressure was terrible. The front desk staff was great. I am glad that I did a package deal with valet parking included as it was $25/day if you had to pay. Free breakfast in the morning was tasty and typical hotel fare. Our room had a nice view of Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank broncobuff
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Better than your average SpringHills brand. Decorated in a European boutique style, only open for a month, it still had the newthe staff bent over backwards to please. Well thought out rooms, ours was a king. They do need to move the long mirror from next to the window, you can not get in to see your self there. Great view of the city from the 5th floor at night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family