“L.o.v.e.”

Russell's Smokehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Russell's Smokehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 3,016 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 14th & 15th on Larimer
Avon
“L.o.v.e.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Really good food (from a southern gal) at a decent price. I love the beet and cucumber salad. My husband loves the brisket!

I'm not sure I've ever had room for dessert...but I know the pie is divine. (sister restaurant with green russell)

I will return.

• Visited August 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Best Smoked Meat West of the Mississippi!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Try the Loaded Chips for an appetizer...finger licking good! My wife ordered the Fried Chicken dinner (30 min wait, well worth it!!!!). I ate the Pulled Pork over baked beans and coleslaw, fantastic! Located in Larimer Square, this was a perfect dinner to end our vacation.

• Visited December 2012
“Brisket that melts in your mouth”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The place is dark but the food is great.
We had pulled pork sandwich and brisket. Delicious! The waitress warned me about the fat in brisket..Who doesn't know about the fat in brisket? Really! That's what makes it good....

• Visited September 2012
“Great Spot on Larimer”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

What a find in the wonderful Larimer area of the city. The areas is loaded with eateries and bar and this place is worth the trip,
Terrific smokehouse ribs and brisket along with msc n cheese and excellent chicken.
Try the black pepper biscuits.
Friendly bar and I enjoyed the downstairs location.

“Great food and great service. My first night in Denver and came here on local recommendation. Man am I glad we listened.”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our waiter was outstanding (Chris)! We ordered the combo, it was fantastic! We ordered desert as well. The Carmel Apple pie and the peach pie al la mode are outstanding! Great meal if you are ever making a trip down Larimer st in Denver.