“Incredible hotel, first rate service and amenities, and awesome location!”

JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Ranked #15 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cerritos,
“Incredible hotel, first rate service and amenities, and awesome location!”
Reviewed November 23, 2010

The company I work for holds a monthly 3-day meeting at The University of Colorado, Denver and to help ensure that we always maintain a 5-star image and really WOW! our customers, we return month after month to the JW Marriott at Denver Creek.

Not once have we received anything less than steller reviews and raving comments from our clients about the hotel and the service they receive there. With over 15 guests each month, we know we can always count on the JW staff and support to pampare our guests, whatever their request. I've had exceptional service every time I've traveled to the JW and know that my clients are in good hands.

The Cherry Creek location allows our clients easy access to the best restaurants and shops in town and is convenient for many of the local popular destinations. Thanks for helping us maintain our company's 5-star image at all times!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Incredible staff that's very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for anything you need. Very fun restaurant and bar areas with good food. Great location in the middle of great shopping and restaurants. Rooms are very spacious and new. Love the new gym and business center. My go to hotel for both business and pleasure.

Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for business at least 50 times over the past 4 years. The location cannot be beat. It is a quick drive or cab ride downtown, and within walking distance from the best shopping and restaurants in town. It is much smaller than a typical JW Marriott property, which gives it more of a boutique hotel feel. Although the rooms are great now, I'm told they are being renovated in the near future. The restaurant/bar (Second Home) is terrific, though it can get a bit crowded on certain nights (which could be good or bad, depending upon your perspective--it's a pretty happening place and is often filled with locals). The food is terrific and not ridiculously priced (though not cheap either). The staff is very attentive and friendly, but not obnoxiously so. I'm not sure, but I believe I have only seen one other (much smaller) hotel in Cherry Creek. There are others that claim to be in Cherry Creek, but they are really on the outskirts. They might be nice properties, but they are not really walking distance from much in Cherry Creek proper (especially in the winter) unless you really want to get some exercise. You can walk just about wherever you want to go in Cherry Creek from the JW, which is something I really value and enjoy. The fitness center is a little on the small side as compared to the other larger hotels downtown, but the JW is quite a bit smaller than those and thus I usually do not have much of a problem getting a workout.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Denver, CO
Reviewed November 18, 2010

I stayed at the JW with my three young children and could not have been happier with our stay. Since I was traveling by myself with my kids - husband away on for work - I was a bit nervous about how I would handle everything. The staff was like ten extra pairs of hands for me and truly were there to help even before I needed it. Furthermore, I got one of the best nights of sleep I've gotten in a long time and ended up ordering some of the Marriott bedding b/c I'd love to replicate that sleep at home. A great place to stay!

Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 11, 2010

We stayed here overnight in October 2010. The hotel is in a great location, close to down town and in Cherry Creek. It's right in the middle of Cherry Creek, so you can walk to all the nearby shops and resturants. We ate at the resturant in the hotel and it was delish!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Bahrain
Reviewed September 22, 2010

My husband and I are fortunate enough to travel frequently and it has been a while since we have come across a hotel that ticks all the boxes. The hotel/rooms/facilities are lovely but the Staff are the jewels in the crown. Everyone we met were friendly, helpful, professional and not obsequious - very genuine. I would not like to single out anyone in particular , as Im sure it is a team effort. Fantastic.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
jwmarriottgm, General Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, September 28, 2010
Thank you for your kind words regarding your visit and our staff. I will enjoy passing your comments on to the team. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to our next opportunity to have you as our guest.

Best regards.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed August 14, 2010

While attending a conference, I stayed at the JW Marriott. The service, food and rooms were great. I wish I'd had a nice view of the mountains rather than the back alley, but the room was so nice I didn't mind the view. All the food was good and everyone was extremely nice. After being in 4 hotels in the span of 6 days, this was the nicest of all. Great for business travel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business