“Wonderful!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Vero Beach, Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We just spent two nights at the J. W. Marriott in Cherry Creek and absolutely loved it. From the moment you check in you realize the staff has one objective and that is to make your stay perfect. We had a wonderful room overlooking the mountains,the room was beautiful and quite large, and the location is perfect for wandering around Cherry Creek (which is a beautiful little town). they also offer a car service that will take you anywhere within five miles of the hotel which is a fantastic feature. Thank you to everyone for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
BJ V, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, September 30, 2014
WOW!!! Thank you so much, You are absolutely right. We strive every day to deliver perfect stays and hearing that we succeeded in such always feels great to my team and I. We will continue to focus on delivering on these experiences so that we can have you back as our guest. Please let me know when you are coming back so that I may help you personally!

JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a short two-night stay here to celebrate my wife's birthday. The hotel staff really stand out as exceptionally friendly and helpful. They were always ready to assist with recommendations for coffee shops, running routes and late-night bite locations.

The basic room was a good size with space for a couch and sitting chair. The bathroom was very large with both a shower and bathtub, also a large vanity. The room is also equipped with plenty of electronics including DVD player, component plugs for the large TV and a keyboard of some type.

Location is one of the biggest advantages of this hotel. It is steps away from tons of stores, restaurants, coffee shops and running trails. A great place to stay.

Only small dislike is the high cost of valet parking ($30/day). However, it is communicated in advance and just part of the experience staying in such a nice area.

Lastly, there is a big party at the hotel every Wednesday night. We were provided with drink comps. We were amazed at how packed the party was when we returned from dinner. It was good to attend briefly, but also pleased to find that it was plenty quiet at our 8th floor room.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Let me first say we were very proud to be a part of your wife's special day! Thank you so much for including and sharing your experience. To my team and I there is no better gratification than to hear our guests are happy. I am glad you had such a wonderful time. We try very hard to set the bar when it comes great service and I am thrilled you got to experience that. I also share your love of our location and still consistently find new things to see and discover. Please let me know when you are back in Denver and I will be happy to assist you personally!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

This hotel is located in the ideal location of Denver. The Cherry Creek area provides you with unlimited shopping to fine dining. Its also located near both the botanical gardens (which we walked to) and the zoo. The staff was wonderful and always helpful. The rooms were very clean and modern. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you enjoyed your time here with us! I can't thank you enough for sharing your experience. I must say I completely agree you, I have the priveledge of working alongside a great everyday. I am so happy you got to experience them the way I do. Come back and see the Chihuly exhibit at the Botanic Gardens, it is stunning! Please let me know when you are back in Denver and I will be sure to assist you personally!

Colorado
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Checked in for a getaway from life. As a gold member with Marriott, there were no upgrades, which was disappointing. There is no pool or jacuzzi, just a spa for an additional fee for services. Check in was decent however. Once in the room, there was a used by aide right in the entryway which really had me question the hotels housekeeping. The room was nice from a glance but up close very beat up and scratched. Upon check out. We waited ten minutes for the agent to out from the back,chad us stand there another five minutes while he worked on the computer for another guest and then just asked for a form of payment. He didn't ask about our stay or anything. I will be going to Four Seasons or Hotel Teatro from now on.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
BJ V, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you for sharing this feedback with me. My team and I strive to ensure all of our guests feel as though they are top priority and it is clear that ball got dropped. I am very sorry that your experience did not meet yours or our expectations. I believe that your loyalty to Marriott is based off of previous experiences and therefore you know this is not the norm. I would love the opportunity to assist you personally. Please feel free to reach out to me personally should you need another "staycation".

Guest Service Manager
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek.
Harpenden, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a modern hotel located in the upmarket Cherry Creek area. It provides full service and all the staff we met were friendly and provided excellent attentive service.

We had a mountain view room with 2 queen beds which was plenty big enough for us and our 2 boys. The bathroom was huge and beautifully appointed. Fantastic shower.

The reception/concierge staff dealt with our queries and issues quickly and helpfully.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some great comments for our hotel!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the JW Marriott Denver in Cherry Creek, and that your room fit your needs perfectly. I am especially glad that it was more than adequate for the whole family, and that the mountain views lived up to the hype. The Rocky Mountains are a gorgeous sight, and we love being able to see them every day of the year!

Please let me know when your travels bring you back to Denver so I can personally assist you.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We felt welcome at this hotel from the get-go.

Because it was my 75th birthday celebration, the staff had a beautiful gift of fruit, pretzels, a bottle of Benvolio Pinot Grigio, and a signed card delivered to the room. I felt very pampered.

Our mountain-view high floor guest room included concierge lounge access. This entitled us to complimentary hors d’oeuvres, dessert, and a hot buffet breakfast,

I want to thank all who helped to make our stay so pleasant. We will return if we visit the area.

Room Tip: Based on other reviews, we requested a mountain-view room so it would be quieter. It was, indeed, qu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Carolyn007
Hello and thank you again for taking the time to review the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek.

We are all so glad we got to share in your special day, and that it in turn was everything and more for you. It is a common goal at this hotel to make every moment exceptional. I am so glad you got to experience that.

I sincerely hope we get to see you many more times in the future. If and when you find Denver on your itinerary, please let me know, and I will personally handle your reservations.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We want to thank the entire staff at the JW Marriott Cherry Creek for a lovely one-night stay during which we celebrated our 29th anniversary. From getting a last minute reservation to the beautiful room and gracious service, everything was perfect! We appreciated the little extra attention and indeed, it felt special to us.

The room (619) was lovely--great bathroom and toiletries a notch above the usual. Gorgeous mountain view as promised. It really could not have been any better.

1 Thank Elizabeth D
Hello!

Congratulations once again on such a momentous occasion! Anniversaries are some of the most special days, and I am happy to hear that your experience with us was amazing. That is certainly what we strive for, and I'm happy we could deliver.

When you two make your way up to Denver again, we hope you'll choose the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek again. Contact me in such an event, and I will personally see to it that your stay is once again exceptional.