“Outstanding Service and Food”
Review of Hillstone

Hillstone
Ranked #45 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: Hillstone offers a refined casual dining experience in a rich atmosphere. Enjoy our made-from-scratch interpretations of American classics or try our freshly-rolled sushi. Join us in the Cherry Creek neighborhood where we feature live jazz nightly. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I've been twice recently, once for lunch and once for dinner on a Sunday night recently. They now take reservations for lunch, which we didn't know before we went, so we had about a 10 minute wait. A tray of cookies tempts you while you wait (I took one for dessert). We had the grilled chicken salad, with a honey lime vinaigrette dressing. Excellent!

For dinner, although we had a reservation, it was not as crowded as at lunch, and we were seated right away. Tragically, artichokes were not in season, so they were not offering the grilled artichokes, which is my favorite dish! I had the red trout, very tasty. My husband had the Hawaiian rib-eye steak, done perfectly medium rare. It was more than he could finish, so we brought it home and enjoyed it thinly sliced in a salad the next night. He substituted fries for the baked potato, and there were none left.

They have a large wine selection, very good wines, even by the glass.

Great service at both lunch and dinner. On the pricy side, but we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This place has it figured out. Great service and food. Been several times and it never disappoints. When I go to Denver I go to Hillstone. Get in there!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

A dinner here , as always, was perfect. The staff is professional and friendly. The food is consistently well prepared . Enjoy a drink at the bar if a wait is required. The wait is worth it. The menu is varied and it's difficult to choose what you want with so many delicious options . The chicken tenders , Hawaiian steak , spare ribs , daily fish and burgers ( even the veggie burger) are all absolutely terrific.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Very good atmosphere (decor is superb), service, menu and selection. But, a bit on the pricy side - however this is Cherry Creek and this is a tony place besides. Felt like I could be in a fine restaurant district in LA or NYC.

Liked the menu selections - all very nice but with wine selection price tag to match the food prices.

For me this would be added to one of those place we go for a special occasion - and we will do so in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My first time for lunch at Hillstone while visiting Denver, and will definitely dine there again! My friend recommended the veggie burger with bacon, which we both ordered. Oh my, what a treat! It was the best veggie burger I've ever had, accompanied by great fries.

Been to Hillstone? Share your experiences!