“Great pizza great service”
Review of Pizza Fusion Denver - CLOSED

Pizza Fusion Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our Pizza:From the oval shape of our gourmet pizzas to each hand-stamped and signed delivery box, our pies are far from ordinary. We use only the freshest, all-natural and organic ingredients, like Roasted Steak, Free Range Chicken, Bacon, Portobello Mushrooms, soy cheese and many more.Our Sauce:Our trademark pizza sauce is Certified Organic and uses 100% organic ingredients all the way down to the salt, oil and spices. Our sauce includes tomatoes, sugar, olive oil and our “secret” herbs & spices.Our Dough:We offer our Original Organic White Crust, our Multigrain Crust, and a gluten-free crust for individuals with a gluten intolerance or selective diet. We allow our dough ample time to proof, giving it true flavor and consistency.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had lunch here and not only was the pizza amazing but the service as well! The food was tasty and fresh and we got a bottle of very good red wine for 1$ to go with our large pizza. A great place, definitely worth trying!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fresh pizza, and not soggy! I've eaten here delivery only and always prompt fresh hot and no soggy pizza arrives. Salads are fresh and are mixed greens, not crappy iceberg lettuce. The brownie is light and airy and amazing. This is not a Papa John's or the like, it's fresh awesome impress your friends kind of pizza. Give it a shot.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

What a delight to stumble on this place. Much more than pizza. I had an excellent house saLad with super fresh greens. Wraps and sanwiches. Root beer float was made with gelato and our waitress provided regular root beer top offs. Vast pizza selection with hand made crusts. Incredibly reasonable prices--a French press coffee for $2.50! Clean, efficient, friendly. Go there!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food is fresh and healthy, with great options!! The service is wonderful! Everyone is really down to earth, and friendly. The chefs even came out and talked to us about the freshness of the foods and where they order from.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love this place. Great food, atmosphere and food for all. My husband and I appreciate the vegan cheese option and all the veggies you can get on your pizza. We have brought everyone we know to eat here and all have enjoyed it and came back again. It's my go to pizza place in Denver and I only wished I lived closer so I could get delivery.