“Great restaurant”

Add it.
Sixth and Pine
Ranked #1,376 of 3,019 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a new restaurant that just opened in the Nordstrom store in the Park Meadows shopping center. We just ate there and had the most delicious meal and superior service. WE would like to recommend it to the Tripadvisor travelers.
Lincoln, California
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

While in Denver a friend and I had lunch at the Sixth and Pine Restaurant in Nordstrom. The name comes from the address of the flagship store in Seattle located on the corner of Sixth and Pine - my home town. We ordered the Dungeness Crab and Shrimp Salad. The salad dressing was not appropriate for the salad as it was too vinegar tasting. Later, during another lunch, my friend ordered the same salad but asked for Thousand Island Dressing to replace the vinegar tasting dressing and it was much more pleasant. All in all the atmosphere in all Nordstrom's sit-down restaurants is very pleasant and the menu items are well received. I will return the next time I am in the Denver area.

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Awkward Experience”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We felt like we were at a diner. Especially when the server came out and without an introduction launched into this performance about an apple dessert. It was really cheesy and uncomfortable.

The salad was good - caesar salad. The salad and the dinner arrived at the same time though. The dinner was just sitting there getting while we ate our salad. The server was like, "Just so you know, dinner's coming soon, so, sorry." And then when later she said, "I warned you." She was trying to be nice but there really was no excuse.

When we first got there she put out pickled cauliflower and carrots and pickles. She said the reason the cauliflower chunks were so large was because she didn't want to get pickle juice on her hands which we assumed meant she was pawing through the pickled vegetables with her hands to get our appetizer?? Ha!

It was nice in that it was really quiet and there was almost no one there.

The whole experience was a little awkward.

• Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A Gem of a Restaurant at Park Meadows Mall!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My mother and I had a delicious lunch at this great restaurant in Nordstroms. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated in a comfortable booth. Karen was our attentive and professional waitress. My mom had the chicken salad and was quite pleased. I had the skirt steak with asparagus and lime sauce. It was scrumptious. We will most definitely dine at this lovely restaurant again!

• Visited November 2012
Denver
“Sixth and Pine,”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

6/21/2012
All I can say is WOW!!!!! My friend and I went and had dinner there the other night. We both ordered the salmon platter for $17.95. I had mine grilled and she had hers breaded according to the menu. I can speak for the both of us. WE LOVED IT. I have to share that it was one of the best salmon dishes I have ever had. We both talked about it the next day and we are very excited to go back and get the salmon again. Even the mashed potatoes with vegetable were out of this world. The dessert, service etc...... was all OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Way to go Nordstrom's for giving the Park Meadows Mall a great place to go and eat and enjoy yourself. I will keep coming back. It really was that great. Well worth the money!!!

• Visited June 2012
seattle
“Outstanding food and service at Sixth and Pine in Denver”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband and I ate at the Sixth and Pine Cafe in the Nordstrom store at the Park Meadows shopping center and were so impressed with the delicious food and excellent service. The Cafe had only been open for a day but it was running smoothly, although it was very busy. We had professional service from our waitress, Karen, and even had the restaurant manager come and visit with us at our table. I have a food allergy and she recommended several items on the menu and I tried the chicken salad and it was outstanding. My husband had at the meatloaf sandwich and he totally enjoyed it.
Being from Seattle I recognized the name of the restaurant as being the cross streets of the first large Nordstrom store in Seattle.
I highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Sixth and Pine? Share your experiences!