Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport
Ranked #44 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It's a gorgeous hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. The suite was very clean and comfortable. I ordered room service and was told it would be half an hour, but it came in only about ten minutes. I knew I was going to need more cream for my coffee and they brought it up for me instead of me having to go down to the front desk and get it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to write such a fantastic review!! I'm always happy to hear that the staff lived up to a guest's expectations...and then some!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have stayed at Embassy Suites in Denver and Colorado Springs multiple times. The reason we keep coming back is for the great service, wonderful accommodations and memorable experience. Be it a birthday, Mother's Day or just a weekend get away, we will be coming back to Embassy Suites again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Always happy to hear and see such wonderful remarks!!!! Thank you very much, I will be sure to let the entire staff know!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed 1 night prior to flight with our teen son. Hotel was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Love having separate space for son. Bathroom was situated between the bedroom and living area so no one was walking into the other's space in the middle of the night. The pool and outdoor spa were very nice-not too much chemical & not so busy we didn't use. Work-out room was adequate for a quick treadmill run. Snacks in the evening w/drinks were nice. Purchased a movie for the evening...a bit expensive at $20 but still less than going out to the theater. Breakfast was very good w/lots of hot choices. Shuttle to the airport was a van instead of a bus which was ok but the poor driver had some problems with the amount of luggage & needed assistance geting one of the suitcases out of the little thing on the back of the truck. Over all, I would stay there again pre-flight!!

Room Tip: We were right by the elevator which I normally hate as it is usually noisy but was mostly quiet. Thi...
1  Thank sherihm
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive response!!! We truly appreciate your feedback, and hope to host your next stay while in the area!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a typical Embassy Suites. The rooms are all suites, and are clean and comfortable. There is a very nice bar in the lobby, with interesting "old mining equipment" decor. We had dinner in the restaurant. The food was good, but not exceptional, and they had a decent selection of wine. I found the staff to be very attentive and accomodating. We returned our rental car the night before our flight home, and the hotel sent the shuttle van to pick us up at the rental car returns lot, saving us a trip to the airport before going to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeeM0r
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to spotlight our fantastic facility and your stay! I'm glad yo uenjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your return! I will have our F&B director look into, and correct, issues with our menu and kitchen staff. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed over night before flying east. I have to say that the staff was completely disconnected and disinterested from check in to check out. The only really engaging conversation was with the gal in the morning when we asked where to fill up the rental car.
We went to have a drink at the bar shortly after we arrived and the bar tender was not at all engaging or particularly friendly. Felt like we were putting him out. they do a managers reception 5:30-7? , which is a very nice thing to do. free bar drinks and some snacks.
We stayed for dinner as we didn't want to have to drive anywhere. The menu was okay and the food was just that or less. Service mediocre.
Management needs to look at service policy.

Though our room was spacious , the couch as dirty and tired and the bathroom could have been cleaner. We paid extra for mountain views of which there were very distant ones.

The breakfast in the morning was a redeeming factor.
overall, would not stay here again, nor would I recommend this hotel when there are others within walking distance.

Room Tip: Don't.. Though it is a Hilton family, it does not does not like it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

In researching your concerns, I certainly do apologize for the consistent lack of friendliness within the hotel, particularly as it relates to the front desk. We strive to provide the very best in courtesy and hospitality and I do regret we did not meet that standard. I offer no excuses, as there are none. We simply did not put our best foot forward during your visit with us. I have personally reviewed your comments with the appropriate managers and staff for follow up and resolution. Thank you for your feedback in this area.

While we cannot undo the situations you encountered, I can assure you that the situation you described is in no way a common occurrence. I am confident that your experience is not indicative of the service usually provided at the Embassy Suites Denver Airport.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback,

Evan Danziger

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find that the rates dropped considerably for a two night stay, making this a very reasonable option with good facilities. The breakfast was very good, and our only issues was the temperature of the room (too warm for Aussies), which we couldn't adjust without having airconditioning on (yet there was snow outside!)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! I can assure you I will have my cheif engineer look into the temperature situation...as clearly you could have been more comfortable. Thanks again...we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stay at hotels by DIA quite often (business travel) and off all of the DIA hotels in the area, this one takes the cake. Very professional, welcoming front desk staff.

Happy hour bar service was actually really lame...pretty much on your own there. If you were sitting right at the bar it looks like it would have been great, but I prefer a table and there wasn't a server in sight. Having to go up to the bar repeatedly and look for someone to take an order was pretty disappointing.

Rooms are clean and it's always nice to have a suite. I'm a Hilton loyalist and like to be upgraded to suites for Gold level, but recently at the Denver Hilton airport discovered they do not have suites to upgrade to. Because of this, I looked specifically for a suite property this trip. If you travel a lot for work, rooms that are just rooms can start to feel quite confining, and a suite is a bit closer to home.

I chose this hotel based on the Hilton brand, location, suites and awesome happy hour/breakfast. Although the Happy hour was disappointing, I'm looking forward to breakfast. Typically Embassy Suites has a great breakfast option.

I usually write reviews as I'm staying at the hotels. Although I've only been here a few hours, I am impressed with the hotel rate (about $120), last-minute availability and front desk staff. The pool and exercise room look like a great way to start tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your stay! I'll recommend this hotel but do caution the restaurant service to be less than what you'd expect from Hilton brands. Again, if you stay at the bar you'll be fine! I actually just notices that another gentleman from a table near mine is searching the area for someone, anyone, to bring him a drink or something to eat. Traveling a lot for business means you really appreciate someone taking the time to bring you a drink or check in with you regarding your meal. That's definitely missed here. At least on this stay I can say that restaurant service doesn't seem to be a priority.

Room Tip: I always request a room away from the elevators so that it's quieter in the morning. If possible...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review of our property...I can tell you we strive to be the best at what we do. I will be following up with our F&B director on the opportunities you spoke of...and ensure we are taking a proactive approach to our guest's needs. Thanks again...see you next time!