“Great Street Food”
Review of Shondiz

Shondiz
Ranked #649 of 3,094 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was craving some Greek food and stopped by this food cart for lunch. I ordered the vegetarian plate and everything was really good. It was a very generous amount also. I couldn't finish all of it. The hummus has a really great flavor and I liked the chili sauce. I saw some other people order the gyros and they looked amazing.

1  Thank Janell H

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food is great! It takes some times. Expect to wait a while for food especially during peak lunch time time.

1  Thank adgwisdom
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Amazing doner kebap and falafel and much more at the corner of 16th and Glenarm. The best falafel I have had outside the Middle East.

Get the plate that includes salad and sides. I wanted the rosewater lemonade that I got last time but I will have to come back because it is seasonal. Great lemonade with a unique flavor. Was here on a mild January day so I think they are here year round.

You will not believe how much terrific food you can get for $7 to 9. I will come to the 16th St Mall from Arvada, just to eat here. You will have to eat sitting on a bench if you do not have an office nearby, but it's so good you won't care!

2  Thank erthxplorr

Been to Shondiz? Share your experiences!