“Good food and great desserts”
Review of Coohills

Coohills
Reserve with OpenTable
Coohills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #436 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th & Wewatta We are Just over the bridge off speer blvd
Transit: Coohills has 2 light rail stations close to us; Union Station and Pepsi Center Station. Our Closest Bus stops are 22574/22572, which serve routes 6, 10, 28, 32 and 44.
Description: Brand new restaurant in Denver. One of the few with a great view of the Rockies. Great food and wonderful atmosphere! Really enjoyed it!
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Salads and entrees are tasty and the service is outstanding. Desserts are magnificent and the wine list is impressive. We will be back!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this resturant. From the moment you walkin you are blown away of the view of downtown denver to the service (Matt was great) then all the way from dinner to desert! I am a concierge in Denver and cannot believe I hadnt tried this place before it is definatly now at the top of my list! Got the pork chops for dinner with a side of mashpotatoes that were delicious. The cucumber martini is excellent and if that isnt for you they have an incredible wine menu. For desert we got a chocklate souffle with ice cream that was anything less than amazing. Will be back, thanks Diane for your amazing hospitality!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Walking into this restaurant was amazing I love what they did with the space. Even though the bar was packed, you didn't get the noise in the dining area. We had great service. She knew the wines well. Speaking of which, they give you and ipad to read about the wines and cocktails. You can also find them on the back of the menu, incase you stare at a computer screen all day.
Their homemade sourdough bread was fabulous. I love the way the food is presented and was delicious. I had scallops and not a bit of grit was found. My husband had the pork chop and found it to be juicy,tender and full of flavor.
In the warmer months, they have a great patio that looks over the creek and mountains.

1  Thank Sue J
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I visited Coohill's recently with a friend and found not only the food to be excellent but the owners Tom and Diane super people! I enjoyed the pate, risotto and the french rose but the dessert was awesome. If you love hazelnuts as I do then you must try the Marjolaine Fernand Point, it is the one of the best desserts that I have ever had. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Though the menu is limited if non-meat eaters are part of the group, the choices for the carnivores are delicious. Tom Coohill is working wonders in the kitchen.

I also liked playing with the beverage - iPad which provided good information about the available wines and interesting cocktails. Equally important, the noise level was moderate and we all could hear each other talk!

I wonder, however, how many ounces they are pouring in the wines by the glass.