“Gelato was ok, but service was excellent”
Review of Amore Gelato

Amore Gelato
Ranked #13 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: On the 16th street mall in Downtown Denver.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Had the Stracciatella and it was ok, felt it should have been creamier. Price was average for a cup and the location is good. The service was extremely friendly and helpful. Would come back and try another flavor.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in here after spending a few hours shopping along the 16th Street Mall. We were greeted by the counter staff immediately and offered samples of any flavors that piqued our interest. We both saw flavors that we knew we wanted - salted caramel for me, dreamscicle for my mom - so we declined any samples. We ordered Junior sizes - two scoops for $2.99 - and took seats at a table inside to enjoy our treats. Each flavor was delicious - extraordinarily creamy and rich! The location also offers outdoor seating which would be great for people watching.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Delicious treat that was perfect for an early evening snack! Unique flavors and friendly service.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

In my opinion Straciatella is a signature gelato flavor for which Amore Gelato does a mediocre job. The staff is nice and the place is clean, however, my straciatella gelato lacked flavor and as such was expensive. I don't mind paying for GOOD gelato - but at $4 a scoop they need to work on their recipes or get a better distributor.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great after dinner dessert place. Gelato flavors are quite varied. Had mocha, tiramisu, and chocolate amaretto together - Yummilicious! Had to visit more than once!