“Great lunch when visiting Denver for convention”
Review of Le Grand Bistro - CLOSED

Le Grand Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th
Transit: Near the Convention Center/Theatre District Light Rail stop.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were in the City for a convention and didn't know where to go for lunch. The hotel staff recommended Le grand Bistro. It is not too busy at lunch. I understand that it is very busy for their brunch. Looks like a great place to go after work for a drink. The food is French but not at all stuffy. The staff and service were wonderful. But go for the yummy food.

There are newer reviews for Le Grand Bistro

Reviewed June 4, 2013

For some of our family, this was our first raw oyster adventure. Fine but we are not yet hooked. The atmosphere and service were both very good. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were recommended Sam's #3 from our hotel. The line was long. Someone in our group walked around the corner, saw Le Grand and picked up the brunch menu. No wait, so we decided the menu looked good! Turned out to be the best brunch. Food was incredible. Veggie Eggs Benedict was delicious. We all loved our breakfast and would recommend

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Grabbed a quick lunch here while vacationing in Denver. Not many customers (it was after the lunch rush) but server was attentive. Our group had the steak frites (excellent), shrimp pasta (very good) and the grilled Brie and tomato soup (fair). If we lived in town. I would try it again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love this restaurant, from the vintage decor to the fabulous french food (rabbit confit and fresh, fresh, fresh oysters). I don't really like to travel that much, but when I find out I am going to Denver, I really look forward to going to Le Grand Bistro!

Don't forget to try the homemade charcuterie! I was so impressed the selection of homemade pate, duck prosciutto and mortadella.