“Amazing hotel and staff!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Ranked #6 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Hampton Inn's for me have always exuded comfort and value for the price. This holds especially true for this hotel, a wonderful place to stay and conveniently located close to the airport and downtown. The hotel property itself is immaculately clean and well taken care of, but the true measure of any hotel is the staff.
Vincent the hotel manager and all of his staff are extremely courteous and helpful, so much so that I can say I have never seen a better staff. Henry at the front desk is extremely nice and accommodating. They did something very special for me so that I could surprise my girlfriend and I can't thank them enough.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Denver!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain facing room, the views are great!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was by myself and it really makes a differente when you feel the staff knows you and "protects" you, so do speak. Henry checked me in and told me all there is to know about where to go for dining and tips around the area. I also dealt with Vincent @ the front desk, and he made sure to shuttle me around to restaurants in the evening, even though they were walking distances from the hotel. I was tired and lazy to walk there, so he made sure to make me feel safe by taking me and picking me up. The housekeeping team did a great job in the room!!! Always left it nice and clean!!! THANKS!!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and Professional. The room and bathroom were very clean. This is the most important thing to me. Internet was surprisingly fast and easy to access. Pool and Hot tub were a relief after a hard day's work. There were many restaurant choices in the area and retail stores were easy to reach. Hotel has airport shuttle service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I would highly reccomend this hotel. We stayed here on our way back from Utah since we were flying out of Denver. Very professional staff, clean room and very spacious, new hotel close to the airport. SO worth the money!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've stayed at a number of Hampton Inns over the years. This is the first new one that did nothing for me.

Our king room was small compared to comparable Marriott Courtyards or other Hamptons I have stayed at. The room was also very basic, no color (all brown), one wall with no decorations or mirrors, no fridge or microwave.

Bathroom also felt very basic and dull. Walls were drop down ceiling texture, not even a nice wall paper.

TV channels were DirectTV but missing many channels I watch.

This hotel also has the new Hilton trend of requiring a keycard in a slot by the door for the room power to stay on. We forgot this, got into the room, and all the lights went out. It was pitch black and we walked into a wall looking for the slot/door. Really stupid idea when it is dark.

Really wish I could be kinder to a newer property. Neighborhood has many other great options including a Cambria nearby.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dave9956
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have stayed at many hotels near the Denver Airport. This was the best experience and value we can remember. The rooms were super clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and competent. The shuttle drivers were great and the price was reasonable. We especially liked that they clean the duvet covers for each guest stay. This hotel was built extremely well and the details were well done. This will be the only place we stay in the future!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Shared here overnight on the way to the airport and I could not have made a better choice. The staff, rooms and overall stay was great.

The beds were comfy, the rooms clean and even nice flat screen TV.

I liked it so well I have booked for my stay later this month.

Note this is about 8 miles from the airport.