“Brio Denver”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 3,255 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: BRIO Tuscan Grille Cherry Creek awaits you, with the best Italian food and drinks. Bringing the flavors of the Tuscan country villa to Cherry Creek, our chef-inspired Italian grille specialties, side dishes, pasta, and many more genuine Italian delicacies are sure to tempt your palate. Find us at Cherry Creek Shopping Center. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a very good lunch here and the service was fast and friendly! We had wondeful pasta and chicken and the salad was fresh and tasty. We liked the location close to downtown shopping and the weather was perfect in June!!

1  Thank debaden_12

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I hate tomatoes so I usually prefer an alfredo or vodka sauce when I go italian - but there didn't seem to be alot of options (sauce-wise) at Brio....so I ended up just getting the daily special bruschetta and a chopped salad. My partner got ravioli.

He had about 3 bites of his ravioli and didn't eat any more. I tried it and found it odd how much the sauce on it tasted JUST LIKE Campbell's Tomato Soup. I'm not joking about this - that was the instantaenous reaction I had...it tasted like Campbell's Tomato Soup.

The bruschetta came so fast after ordering that I immediately questioned if they were pre-made - the fact that they were barely warm seemed to confirm this. By the time I bit into the second one they were getting cold and not as appetizing.

The chopped salad...was chopped salad. Nothing special.

And the cost for an luke-warm appetizer, an average salad and a plate of bad ravioli? $47.

We won't be back.

1  Thank zivo24
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were visiting from out of town and stopped in here for diner on a Monday night. The service was wonderful and our waiter could not have been nicer. The service was good, and when our meals arrived we were all very happy with what we ordered - the salmon was terrific. We did not have any of the few problems listed by others and would have to say I would recommend Brio's to friends .

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The worst run Brios I have been to. Went at 1:00pm on Sunday. The restaurant was not busy. It took forever to get service..there were wait staff all over doing nothing...but eating at the pick up area. There were 5 of us, a sin basket of bread with 3 pieces...give me a break. We had to ask for refills on water nd tea. If these people were trained, they need to learn about service. Trust me, it isn't worth your time nd forget your money. The location has to be keeping it alive. I have been to a location in st Louis that has eatable food and really good service...oh, their managers care.

1  Thank Hiexpectations6942
Reviewed April 1, 2012

As a family we go to Brio tuscan grille every birthday or formal event, and every time i never want to leave!!! I'm coming from strong italian roots here, so me saying this is quite exceptional:) We all know "home cooking is best and blahblahblahblahblahahha," but brio is hands down THHHE BEST! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the food soso so so soso much! its indescribeable. i would reccommend the steak, chicken, all sandwiches, pasta brio, chopped salad, salmon, and all thevinos. Ok...brio is beyond amazing, but their breakfast SUCKS! Ok...first of they five big tasty portions to lunch and dinner, but the breakfast just gets kind of "gypped" so to speak. I LOVEx1000 Brio! their design and scheme inside is totally italian i love the aroma of the people walls, decor...and all of the above!!!